No announcement yet.

Lovecraftian enemy mod for quake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0h [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvujknrBuE]The Blues Brothers - Jake's Excuses - YouTube[/ame]

heh but seriously

Comment

ringman.dugtrio17.com/Qhole.rar

Here it is. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringman View Post
        that looks totally kick-ass ringman
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Before I can even think of working on it again, I'm gonna have to reinstall 3ds max on my computer. I sure hope it will run on 64 bit windows without a problem. I hate windows ...

The problem with that spline path is that it moves back faster than he can catch up. Should be relatively easy to fix. The other issue is getting him to jump from one spline to another, but I can probably use some kind of dummy object for that.

Quake treats animation state as a separate model right? So that means I can just do a separate model for each animation? It would make it easier than having him jump back and for off of tracks.

Comment

3ds max should run fine on 64bit windows.
            3dmax even got special 64bit installation option included which work faster on 64bit systems ^^
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
            X