• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP: City of Industri - Tenebrae

Map Name: Industri
    Year Made: 2003
    Review Link: Underworld Fan

Download link: industri-1.00.zip

This is a Tenebrae-only single player release. As a result, not many people have played it, I suspect.

The 2 maps scored a 13/20 and a 15/20 at the Underworld site, meaning it was a quality release.

Me personally, I did try this single player release last year. It's a 30 MB download.

But the thing is, I quit playing it after about 10 minutes because I wasn't enjoying playing it due to the poor performance of Tenebrae on my computer. I wasn't able to adequately defend myself against even grunts as a result.

I enjoy playing around with Tenebrae every once in a while. The plastic look with the lighting looks unique, but my computer isn't up to the specifications to play Tenebrae well enough to enjoy it.

This is a very unique single player release and the only Tenebrae-only release I've ever heard of.

If you try this or have tried this in the past, please post your comments on it here. I've got an "ok" computer, but my graphics card isn't the best.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

All I remember from this sucker were the 5 minute loading times. Tenebrae sucks

Comment

Well that was jerky (though not low framerate) and boring.

And its progs.dat is incompatible with other engines, wee, or something.

Dont bother with this one, the only concept of how realtime lights can be used in this is with a slowly oscillating fan... All the atmosphere is achieved with global fog which you can find in any damn engine basically.

Just go get romi's rtlights and go hunting through an id sp map in DP, it will run faster and the lights will actually affect the mood instead of being a higher contrast lightmap.
      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

industri

i found industri was unbearable to play due to crappy sound.

Comment

Working...
        X