Super size ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super size ME

I know this is off topic for being a QUAKE site, but sometime's post like these are good for reminder's on SIZING someone up and backing down like the turd you are.

Toilet4.bsp is the place to take this conversation.

My wife's best friend has a boyfriend who i have only met one time since they started dating 2 year's ago even though my wife's BFF come's over almost daily when we are home, The BOYFRIEND however never comes. So today they show up as i am about to leave and he is in the car, as a MAN i walk up to him to greet him and shake his hand and he refuses to shake my hand back and proceeds to roll his window up, GRAVE MISTAKE. I am a man of integrity and i SHAKE ANOTHER MANS HAND OUT OF RESPECT, and to DISRESPECT me on my own property call's for the removal of a turd that has clogged my toilet once too many time. I walked into the house where my lovely wife and her BFF were standing and i interrupted their conversation with a big "GET THIS MOTH-F&$KER OFF MY PROPERTY NOW OR ELSE I WILL", after explaining what went down my wife tell's her BFF to get him out of here before I physically remove him. I walked to the bedroom to see what my daughter was doing (which is reminder that keeps me from trouble) once i returned they were gone, but what really chap's my ass is the fact that she sped off and left racing stripes all down my gravel drive-way, So now my wife know's she is not allowed around here for awhile.

Bottom line is, a hand shake to me goes a very long way, it's respectful especially on someone else's property whether you like them or not, be mutual and peace will go along way regardless of opinion's.

The reason he did not like me is the same reason he voted for OBAMA. I like gun's and carry one every single day concealed of course and he think's i am the devil.

i always make a point to have a firm hand shake (well, exept with old ladies lol). when i get a "limp noodle" shake, i lose respect for the person.

shake like a man, or just don't bother. (guess that asshole chose the latter, eh?)
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

We're cut from the same cloth so to speak. I would have not only shook your hand firmly but looked you dead in the eyes while doing it. That guy doesn't represent his own cause very well. He gave you all of his power instead of meeting yours head on. His hand was probably on his penis all day anyway.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
        i always make a point to have a firm hand shake (well, exept with old ladies lol). when i get a "limp noodle" shake, i lose respect for the person.

shake like a man, or just don't bother. (guess that asshole chose the latter, eh?)
        Firm grip is always a plus. Mamma didn't raise no ****y if you give a firm hand shake.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          We're cut from the same cloth so to speak. I would have not only shook your hand firmly but looked you dead in the eyes while doing it. That guy doesn't represent his own cause very well. He gave you all of his power instead of meeting yours head on. His hand was probably on his penis all day anyway.
          Firm grip, look directly into the eye's, man the fuck up and stand up while doing so. Sitting down only show's your weakness. Guy was an absolute coward, i did speak a few word's to him once he refused the hand shake. I stuck my hand into the vehicle and he rolled up the window. Wish i would have known my wife's BFF date's a ****y he wouldn't have been allowed here from the get go.

Comment

W-L that was funny story... I also remember the other one... if you talk about 'respect'... you almost fight with 2-3 people because they were not washing their hands after going to toilet... and you have told them 'wtf' hehe.

I don't know for you people but I really believe we, humans, are crazy, and the only difference is you have some people they know it (they are crazy), and the others, don't.

Comment

Don't trust men who don't properly shake your hand. A man knows what a handshake means and can instantly tell you both if you will like each-other or hate each-other.

I can't stand extending my hand and getting a rag doll handshake in return - in which I will still try to break your hand with my hand shake.

Only 2 types or people should have a soft handshake women and over aged boys.
              refusing to shake my hand on my property or extending a power lacking handshake will get you seriously fvcked with.

I can normally tell when a man will have a weak handshake, they usually never look you in the eyes and either turn sideways to you or walk around your aura without trying to get to close to you.
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

you almost fight with 2-3 people because they were not washing their hands after going to toilet
                Crazy man, I almost told this story here but decided it didn't matter and kinda didn't apply.

I was waiting to pee at my job and this dude walks out the stall and heads for the door. Of course I'm a loud mother fucker and I said "Damn brah, you're fuckin nasty!" Later on I was talking to some girl that he apparently knew. He walks up, she introduces me and he extends his hand. I said "Fuck no! this dude doesn't wash his hands after using the bathroom." He got all weird and passive aggressive after that but he didn't have the guts to do anything about it.

The girls face when I said that was straight up Kodak.

I don't care how clean you think your junk is, just touching the handle to enter the bathroom is reason to wash them. If I have to touch the handle on the way out I grab it with the same towel I dried my hands with and toss it to the can on my way out the door. Grabbing a bathroom door handle is like grabbing someones naked crotch. No thanks.
                Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-27-2014, 08:38 PM.
                http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
                  W-L that was funny story... I also remember the other one... if you talk about 'respect'... you almost fight with 2-3 people because they were not washing their hands after going to toilet... and you have told them 'wtf' hehe.

I don't know for you people but I really believe we, humans, are crazy, and the only difference is you have some people they know it (they are crazy), and the others, don't.
                  Yes touching buns and not washing hands after using the restroom is absolutely disgusting and ( I WILL ) call you out on it if i see it. I will embarrass you from head to toe until you are white in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Don't trust men who don't properly shake your hand. A man knows what a handshake means and can instantly tell you both if you will like each-other or hate each-other.

I can't stand extending my hand and getting a rag doll handshake in return - in which I will still try to break your hand with my hand shake.

Only 2 types or people should have a soft handshake women and over aged boys.
                    refusing to shake my hand on my property or extending a power lacking handshake will get you seriously fvcked with.

I can normally tell when a man will have a weak handshake, they usually never look you in the eyes and either turn sideways to you or walk around your aura without trying to get to close to you.
                    Its discomforting to know we have pvssies out here in this world. You can be my enemy and i will still shake your hand firmly and stare at you in the eyes until you cry.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                      I don't care how clean you think your junk is, just touching the handle to enter the bathroom is reason to wash them. If I have to touch the handle on the way out I grab it with the same towel I dried my hands with and toss it to the can on my way out the door. Grabbing a bathroom door handle is like grabbing someones naked crotch. No thanks.
                      I dislike hand dryers for the sole purpose of I CANT GRAB THE FUCKING DOOR HANDLE! I have been known to use my foot to open doors that swing in and not out. I have grabbed toilet paper from a stall to open the doors. I have stood in the bathroom for near 15 minutes in truck stops waiting for someone to open the door. I have kicked the door hoping someone would hear it and open it for me. I called my wife a few times as she was in the womens bathroom and told her to push the door open with her foot so i can get out. My wife brings baby wipes with her to the bathroom so she can make sure her junk is clean and then she washes her hands then grabs another wipe and opens the door. Smart but i seem to forget those wipes haha as i am a very rushy person.

Comment

Lol wtf. I think this is a good story.

Comment

It sounds like the boyfriend sounds like a jerk. He sounds like you need to give him toilet paper to speak because all he would say is shit. He sounds like that kinda guy.
                          Steam: Dirty Panties

Comment

Sorry to hear about OMac's accommodation problems. Please send him my best regards and I hope he manages to sort something out soon.

Kind regards

Monty
                            Mr.Burns
                            "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                            WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                            Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

That looks fishy...
                              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
                              X