Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DANGER ! NSFW Humor , Politically Incorrect Zone , DANGER !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKillingJoke View Post
    crazycrazycrazycrazy.
    Sure!

Anyway...

HI, HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

This picture really isn't all that funny, I'm just sooooo curious about the backstory here. A veritable UNIVERSE of possibilities, each one weirder than the one before it. I've had a giant obese black stripper at a hotel basement cockroach infested dive titty bar shoot ping pong balls out of her twat at me before, and I thought that would be the weirdest trick I'd ever see a vuh-jay-jay do... but I've never seen someone train a hoo-ha to "shake" like a dog.
    Last edited by Focalor; 08-11-2017, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Comment

This is as NOT SAFE FOR WORK as it gets. Link contains nudity. Link also kinda reminds me of a basset hound with it's head out the car window.

Would she enjoy that experience A LOT? Wouldn't that give her wind burn down there? Did she apply copious amounts of chapstick to her *cough* lips before jumping. Questions questions.

https://i1.wp.com/naughtybits.us/wp-...9/Flaps-Up.gif
        Last edited by Focalor; 09-08-2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Can't speak from eperience, but that shit looks painful. I wouldn't want my gear flappin' around at terminal velocity.
          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Bwahahahahaaaa!! I love how her entire body except her plastic boobs is rippling... #howtotellfaketits
            ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
            ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Hey, so I was looking for that drawing of a vore with a swollen p u s s y that was posted some months ago but can't remember what thread it was posted in. Help?
              ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
              ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Working...
              X