Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DANGER ! NSFW Humor , Politically Incorrect Zone , DANGER !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mild, but still pretty good I think.

Last edited by particlebat; 11-29-2016, 01:20 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMaster View Post
      A man walks into a crowded bar. He pulls out a gun and starts waving it around like a madman. He yells out "Alright you maggots, this is a Colt .45. It can hold seven rounds and one in the chamber. I wanna know which one of you scum fucks is sleeping with my wife!"

They all turn to face him. A voice cries out from the back: "...you should have brought more ammo."
      haha! good one
      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

First of all, before anyone replies to this saying it offends them, take a good look at the sign on the door. It says "Politically Incorrect Zone". If you open the door and don't like what you saw on the other side,... you should've read the sign. Because this is pretty offensive.

But that's precisely why I find it so funny. Every joke necessitates a victim. The comedian in question attempted to make particular members of the audience become the victim in his poor attempt at making an off-the-cuff edgy joke. But by the end of the clip, it's clearly HIMSELF who has become the victim of his own words. It's what I'd call unintentional comedy, even though he's a comedian in a comedy club. The funniest part is how he completely and totally nuked his entire fucking career with just one word. You can watch it and see the exact moment in real time when his career took a 6 o'clock nosedive and turned to utter shit. If you analyze the situation... right before the "word" was spoken... he totally could've pulled out of the nosedive and saved it. He could've only said HALF the word and still saved it probably. But when the "gurr" part of the word came screaming out of his mouth, THAT was the precise moment in time when the bomb went off. And to see a comedian bomb on stage is usually completely forgettable. But no one was EVER going to forget a bomb THIS big.

I have a pretty warped sense of humor. Other people may not find this funny at all. But watching someone bomb and lose their shit THIS BAD is positively hilarious to me. I don't think laughing at this makes me racist at all. In fact, if I were black, I'd still laugh at it. And if you disagree and still wanna bitch about me posting this... know that I don't give a fuck and won't validate any potential complaints with a response.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0[/ame]

And then the guy at the end. "I don't know what to say about that. Uh.... Sorry, guys."

Some people watch snuff videos on the internet for kinda-sorta the same reason. They're fascinated by horrible things they don't usually ever get to see. And how often do you get to see one of the most widely known and loved characters in a popular TV sitcom commit ritual career suicide in front of a live audience? If you ask me, Andy Kaufman and Zack Galifianakis ain't got shit on Michael Richards last (literally) show-stopping performance.
        Last edited by Focalor; 01-17-2017, 04:32 AM.

Comment

After reading this thread I have come to realize that this is the least cucked forum I have ever participated in. I love you guys.

Also particlebat Slackware is life and love. Just wanted to point that out.
          Quake is for nerds.

Comment

Last edited by Focalor; 03-26-2017, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

What the hell is that 2nd post above? Dude looks like his back is broken ...thought he was dead at first but you can see his eyes narrow.

Comment

Too many drinkie drinkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Focalor View Post
                              Too many drinkie drinkie.
                              Ah. Damn, I've been pretty far gone many a time but never to that stage lol

Comment

Some Muslim jokes here are funny to me, lol. I wonder if I could find a good-enough one. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X