Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DANGER ! NSFW Humor , Politically Incorrect Zone , DANGER !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, memes на русском. XD
    Now, since this thread is about this seemingly 'offensive' stuff, let's see how to piss off someone in specific...

Hmm, I know!
    There are 2 genders.

Comment

This post was either really funny, or a bad idea.

Or if you prefer, some racism against a race of people NONE of us like, the Kardashian-Americans.

Her at a Slayer concert? Oh god, I wish. It would go something like this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ApystbWn0[/ame]
      Last edited by Focalor; 05-03-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I haven't seen anything here related to the people with more than 50 genders per individual, so I decided to write something about it.
        Thank goodness that the situation in my country is different, albeit with its own problems, haha.

And the nature of south-Slavs is partially conservative, so that's what saved us from a lot of stuff (like this thing with making up new genders), I guess. In regards to that (switching to another topic), it even saved us from furries, at least 98%. xD
        See, I'm among the 2% who know about them (and not to mention, I fairly like the idea of anthropomorphic animals). (and no, I'm not a furry)

Comment

Well... this is supposed to be NSFW and politically incorrect humor, not "let's discuss our prejudices". Make with the jokes, son.

Here's a new video game that has the potential to be shitty.

Comment

Comment

Comment

These are all amazing!

Comment

Yeah, Foc has a knack for very NSFW...
                  ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                  ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

"I respect women.", he said with a straight face.

Comment

For once, a vegan with a sense of humor.

Comment

All these horse fuckin' whores on the internet. Jesus.

No, honey, you're not gonna have a fucking horse-kid. Otherwise there would be SHITLOADS of Mexicans crossing the border riding on the backs of their Mexican-donkey-person mutant children.

Comment

Beef curtains.

Comment

Curtainly appetizing!
                            ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                            ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Comment

That is so goddamn fucking good, i'm still shaking from laugh-seizures!

WE HAVE TO WATCH ALLLLLL THE PELICANS! They are bad, bad, baddies! I know it, believe me! Our great country has much too not many ornotologogistic people to care about this problem - and i know that and i will change that! I will change it! Believe me! They come into our towns. And at night. They eat our rubbish and dumped fish! Let me tell you this: Rubbish and dead dumped fish should be exclusive for us 'muricans! PELICANS! With threatening, baddening evil WINGS! I will build a wall, double as high as a PELICAN, so they can't enter our great, great county anymore. Erm.. country anymore.
                                I once was a Ranger like you. But then i took a rocket to the knee.
                                My little gore mod : http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...76473-gore-mod

Comment

Working...
                                X