Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DANGER ! NSFW Humor , Politically Incorrect Zone , DANGER !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKillingJoke View Post
    crazycrazycrazycrazy.
    Sure!

Anyway...

HI, HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

This picture really isn't all that funny, I'm just sooooo curious about the backstory here. A veritable UNIVERSE of possibilities, each one weirder than the one before it. I've had a giant obese black stripper at a hotel basement cockroach infested dive titty bar shoot ping pong balls out of her twat at me before, and I thought that would be the weirdest trick I'd ever see a vuh-jay-jay do... but I've never seen someone train a hoo-ha to "shake" like a dog.
    Last edited by Focalor; 08-11-2017, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Comment

This is as NOT SAFE FOR WORK as it gets. Link contains nudity. Link also kinda reminds me of a basset hound with it's head out the car window.

Would she enjoy that experience A LOT? Wouldn't that give her wind burn down there? Did she apply copious amounts of chapstick to her *cough* lips before jumping. Questions questions.

https://i1.wp.com/naughtybits.us/wp-...9/Flaps-Up.gif
        Last edited by Focalor; 09-08-2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Can't speak from eperience, but that shit looks painful. I wouldn't want my gear flappin' around at terminal velocity.
          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Bwahahahahaaaa!! I love how her entire body except her plastic boobs is rippling... #howtotellfaketits
            ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
            ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Hey, so I was looking for that drawing of a vore with a swollen p u s s y that was posted some months ago but can't remember what thread it was posted in. Help?
              ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
              ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                I once was a Ranger like you. But then i took a rocket to the knee.
                My little gore mod : http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...76473-gore-mod

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillingJoke View Post
                  elevader
                  Where do you work that that would be considered "Not Safe"? Or is it politically incorrect? I didn't think discrimination towards space villains was an issue. But I guess now Gwar will have to make an appearance on Dr Phil to talk about how you've cruelly victimized them with that post. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Comment

'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Well thanks to you, i'm full of Shame and disgust for myself. Great. I call for a B.

Comment

A tribute to the greatest man who has ever lived. Greater than Jesus. Greater than Mohammed, Greater than Al Bundy (who once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game). Hugh Hefner. On behalf of a grateful nation and as a proud member of the Testicularian race, I salute you. Gone, but never forgotten.

Comment

I a soon this could be racist. But I a-know this is funny.

And now for something... completely different.

WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE!!!
                          MCDONALDS VS BURGER KING!
                          http://nypost.com/2017/10/04/mob-of-...t-burger-king/

Comment

Comment

First of all, I just wanna say... in relation to this: http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-talk...hing-wrong-btw

In a whole hearted way I half heartedly apologize to the board owner for that deplorable show of tasteless classlessness.

But on the other hand...

THREAD LOCKED, I WIN!

But seriously...

I said some terrible horrible things. Racist things. Discriminatory things. Worst of all, I said President Trump was the greatest man ever. (I know right? I'm so sorry.) I want everyone to know, I meant NONE of it, it was all in good fun for shock value and lolz, and it was just to stir the pot until the noise ratio became greater than the signal, and it worked.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programing already in progess...

At least none of the signs said "Merry Christmas". That would've viciously and brutally raped everyones delicate little PC feelings. People would've been in therapy for DECADES to recover from the trauma of reading such a sign.

Comment

Thanks for the apology. I was a little disgustered by the picture with the Qoran. That was shitty. But that's in the past now. Do you want some virtual Bacon? O:-)

Comment

Working...
                                X