Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Man Whose Drug Sentence Commuted By Obama Is Shot Dead

Michigan Man Whose Drug Sentence Commuted By Obama Is Shot Dead CBS Detroit

I'm not sure why I think this is funny, maybe in time it'll come to me.

I think states are doing the right thing decriminalizing marijuana, it mostly puts drug dealers out of business and "organized crime" out of business because then there is no longer a profit to be made.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

it's not funny, the two thugs knew the guy and wanted to shut him up.
    dead, case closed.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

A little bit like a nature vid where they release a little furry animal back into the wild, only for it to be immediately scooped up by a hawk.

Except this guy wasn't an innocent fluffy bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
        it's not funny, the two thugs knew the guy and wanted to shut him up.
        dead, case closed.
        He was sentenced in 2008. Probably for something he did in 2007 or so. Nearly 10 years.

A long time to hold a grudge.

I think the word I was searching for was ironic. But I wouldn't be feeling too sorry, drug dealers are not even remotely nice people. It takes a lot of evil to do the things drug dealers do.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I totally agree about decriminalizing and effectively legalizing marijuana. I don't plan on using it, but I feel like if they want people to take it safely and snuff out illegal drug markets legalization is the best way to go.

As far as this story goes... yeah, I don't have any sympathy for drug dealers and even less for gang members. This guy was both.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Decriminalizing it does not put pot dealers out of business, it just makes it a little more convenient to buy the high grade stuff from a retail store at a higher price. Everything else stays the same. Don't kid yourself.

As far as crime: It's not suburb neighborhood weed slingers you gotta worry about, it's the meth, crack, pill, and horsie slingers you gotta worry about... and the assholes buying from them are worse. They mug you, stab you, shoot you, steal your shit, etc. The biggest real problem with weed is how the cops arrest people for it, nothing more. The presence of weed slinging is as much of a driving factor to a local communities crime rate as... oh, lets say... putting up a weed dispensary. And they do that in a few places, and it doesn't cause crime rates to rise. Myth debunked. Should've never been illegal to begin with. In truth, it's illegal status is a remnant of an old racist ideology where stupid white folks thought it was a black mans drug that would turn you into a savage evil criminal (like those racist retards thought all black folks were like naturally), so to protect the white kids, they made it illegal. Anyway. I don't smoke the bullshit anymore, and I know enough about it personally to know that arresting you for possession of it should be considered more of a crime against civil liberties than possession could EVER be considered a crime against the community one lives in.

That said... I still kinda don't mind if they keep it illegal. I don't smoke the shit, so it doesn't effect me there. I also tend to despise people who do use it a lot. They become totally preoccupied by it to where thats ALL they ever wanna talk about or do, and it's fucking annoying. In that way, it's really true that it is a drug with negative side effects, despite what all the pro-dope numbskulls always claim about it. So, yeah... fuck people who annoy me by talking about their "KILLER WEED I JUST GOT, DUDE!" Fuck 'em, throw 'em in jail for talking to me about dumb shit, I support this idea 100%.
            Last edited by Focalor; 01-27-2017, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X