women/wives part6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women/wives part6

Well, after we argued, she left me and went home.
    That was 6 months ago, and she changed her number, and did not contact me for 6 months straight.
    Man was in a rut missing her by my side everyday, sometimes bawling.
    Then a few days ago, she called me up from a new number, and told me she missed me and still loved me.
    After a long (about 24 hour) conversation on the phone, we agreed to meet back up, and now we are back together again.
    Lesson learned: sometimes in a relationship fights and conflicts lead to more positive affirmation of love afterwards.

Username : Atomic Robokid on Steam

Please check out my Quake made things:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/run-over
    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/hazard
    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/diver
    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/beyond

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      Haha! Perfect response. I love that movie BTW

@samiam

I refuse to believe your only purpose on a video game forum is to share your Facebook drama. In the words of the great bruce Willis: "cowboy the fuck up"
      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

@I refuse to believe your only purpose on a video game forum is to share your Facebook drama.

This dude is kind of hilarious if you think about it. I perceive it like this... I ended up here cause Google said I can make games using info from here. What the fuck did this dude Google and why the fuck was quakeone a result?

To add some seasoning... Did he show up here, see what was going on and think "Good enough."? o.O lol

Alternately, maybe he was on some server, met some cool people and heard about quakeone so, he showed up and thought "These people could probably really help me with my relationship problems."... ?lol

There is simply no sane reason for this dude to be here and it leads me to think of a number of funny and possibly disturbing scenarios for his participation here.
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-05-2017, 07:29 PM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

LOVIN'
          IS WHAT I GOT
          I SAID REMEMBER THAT

I DON'T CRY
          WHEN MY WIFE RUNS AWAY
          I DON'T GET ANGRY
          WHAT THE FORUMS HAVE TO SAY
          I DON'T GET MAD
          WHEN MY POST'S DEBUNKED
          MAYBE 6 PARTS WAS LITTLE TOO MUCH
          FUCKIN'
          FIGHTIN'
          IT'S ALL THE SAME
          SPREADIN' ALL MY FILTH'S THE ONLY WAY TO STAY SANE

...you get the picture

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Spoiler alert: 6 months later she murders him with a hammer in his sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
              This dude is kind of hilarious if you think about it. I perceive it like this... I ended up here cause Google said I can make games using info from here. What the fuck did this dude Google and why the fuck was quakeone a result?

To add some seasoning... Did he show up here, see what was going on and think "Good enough."? o.O lol

Alternately, maybe he was on some server, met some cool people and heard about quakeone so, he showed up and thought "These people could probably really help me with my relationship problems."... ?lol

There is simply no sane reason for this dude to be here and it leads me to think of a number of funny and possibly disturbing scenarios for his participation here.
              This site has it's share of strange characters as of late, that's for damn sure. I honestly wonder if half of these insane/unstable/weirdo profiles are regulars that are making new 'tongue-in-cheek' accounts out of sheer boredom.

If this guy is for real, I do feel bad for him because he has no one to turn to for advice outside of complete strangers on the internet. Which is why I have a hard time believing it's for real.
              'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

I am a fellow Quaker but I just felt I needed to relieve the discord I had brought about by my earlier post. All things are back to normal and my wife and I are living together in good terms now. So I thought it would be nice to share the happy news, as I know video games aside everyone here has personal lives as well.

Comment

So looks like:
                  1.You didn't get ducked
                  2.You didn't lose interest in women
                  3.Gypsy got proven wrong
                  4.You tore your pant and underwear in the mall
                  5.You will get murdered in your sleep with a hammer!!!!!!?Focalor is a goddd!!!!!worship him lololol!!!?!??
                  Dude,lets party!
                  Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

Replace the d with a c in the first point
                    Dude,lets party!

Comment

@gypsy wrong

This ain't over....
                      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by ijazz View Post
                        So looks like:
                        1.You didn't get ducked
                        2.You didn't lose interest in women
                        3.Gypsy got proven wrong
                        4.You tore your pant and underwear in the mall
                        5.You will get murdered in your sleep with a hammer!!!!!!?Focalor is a goddd!!!!!worship him lololol!!!?!??
                        Why you gotta be retarded?

Comment

Cause
                          1.I'm 13
                          2.I don't care
                          3.I know too much,if you are thinking what I'm thinking.
                          Dude,lets party!

Comment

You're 13, you know everything.

Comment

Well.almost.

(not including stuff that happens between people who are dating or are married)
                              Dude,lets party!

Comment

Working...
                              X