Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spike
    replied
    the 'latest activity' stuff shows the first post of topics, instead of anything that's actually new, so its not exactly obvious when there is actually anyone talking, imho giving the impression that people are starting occasional topics and noone can be arsed to reply to them, which sucks for a forum.
    (vs func, which has policies against new topics, and gives prominence to post counts instead of the first post from however many years ago)
    and yes, bright white is kinda ugly too, but that's not so pressing.
    that's how I see it, anyway.

Leave a comment:

• damage_inc
    replied
    I don't know fella's, I've seen a few forums I was more than fond of DIE with the "software" switch/upgrade This seems consistent with that, as posts are waaaaay down from my usual Quakeone visits! Hoping for the best though.

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dutch
    replied
    Its not identical, but the recent activity seems to work well enough. But I know what you mean. I think it's a small trade off though, this new site is waaaaay better all things considered IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• Hipnotic Rogue
    started a topic I Miss the New Posts Button. :(

I Miss the New Posts Button. :(

Just as the title says. I miss it. That's all. I'm sure it'll make a come back in the future but in the mean time I have to actually (gasp!) manually look for new posts!

Yeah, I know there's the Recent Activity thingy but that's just not the same...

*Old man whinge...*
Working...
X