Fucking Rage 26000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Rage 26000

Brian, could you please enable Rage:01 so JABRONI BITCHES can 1v1 on the non-pub server.

I detect admin-abuse coming if any more crying GET OUT occurs in Rage:26000 , fucking tell me to get out.

Doug VS Rampage, wow thats a real reason to require everyone sitout in Rage:26000 .

FN Pathetic.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

jabronis... god dammit mindz
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Mindz, who was it that was admin-abusing?

Comment

Mindz, you are the only one who colored up trying to ruin their 1v1. It took 5 mins. Everyone else stayed obs because they weren't trying to screw shit up. You were. Vis, no one was abusing admin, Mindz is just threatening to abuse his admin privileges next time "it happens." Sort of like threatening to post hax in the forums. Oh wait, that wasn't just a threat. Makes you wonder why someone so unpredictably hot-headed even still has an admin code there.

Comment

time for an admin code reset?

Comment

time for avalanche to come back?
            Rambo[RuM]
            I support:
            Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
            Qrack - Thank You r00k
            Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
            Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by muller View Post
              Mindz, you are the only one who colored up trying to ruin their 1v1. It took 5 mins. Everyone else stayed obs because they weren't trying to screw shit up. You were. Vis, no one was abusing admin, Mindz is just threatening to abuse his admin privileges next time "it happens." Sort of like threatening to post hax in the forums. Oh wait, that wasn't just a threat. Makes you wonder why someone so unpredictably hot-headed even still has an admin code there.
              There are places to hold 1v1 pissing contests,and it isnt Rage:26000. I am not "Everyone else" , therefor it isn't too much to ask when I connect to the only availible RAGE port, which is 26000,being told to gtfo because two major quake ego's need to measure their fortitude.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                I am not "Everyone else" , therefor it isn't too much to ask when I connect

Mindz, you are not a special snowflake.

So next time, abuse that admin code.

Please.

Comment

lol, NP kimpjr.

Comment

Hey, speaking of Kimp... I heard that KP stand for clan KimP.

It's true.

I know that I am personally looking forward to the battle of Godly Enoch vs KimP-Mindz.

Comment

Muller I love your avatar!
                      uakene.com

Comment

ewww chad put away your ctf boner. sheeeeesh

Comment

Working...
                        X