Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD's

Hello,
    Just wondering if something was changed recently with the ad's? I am using a machine with win7 64bit 8gb ram and ie 10. I never had issues on this site. I haven't checked in 2 weeks and now today the ad's are "screwing" me. They cause IE to lock up for 7-10 seconds before I can scroll on the page. I know its the ad's because the ad finally shows right before I am to start scrolling, leaving me to believe that the issue is inherit there. No I do not have any other thing running on my machine and no other tabs on internet explorer.
    Rambo[RuM]
    I support:
    Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
    Qrack - Thank You r00k
    Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
    Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Try FireFox?
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Could be mailware, i would recommend using Mailware-bytes and scan the computer in safemode.
      I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
      But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

nothing has changed with the ads. It's been Google Ads for the past year and a half.

Comment

I am having the same issue. With IE
          Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Well something is different I think? I'm on an XP machine using IE and get a script error every page I open and this didn't happen before??
            It is very frustrating. I use Firefox and don't get the error so there must be something that has been changed as I've scanned my machine for malware/viruses and nothing.

Can admin please check in on this please. It would be appreciated.

edit: here is a pic
            Attached Files
            Last edited by gdiddy62; 07-06-2013, 09:50 PM. Reason: addition of jpeg

Comment

Try blocking facebeook...

Comment

Hrmm, yea it does look like possibly the Facebook script... Right above the "Visit QuakeOne on Facebook" there's a big long line. That shouldn't be there.

Thanks for the screenshot. I'll look into this today. BTW, what does it say where the ad is supposed to be at the top right of the page? It looks like there is some text there...

Comment

Ok, I removed the Facebook Like thing. It appears they updated their scripts at the beginning of July 2013 and I was using the old code format. The new format isn't quite as easily integrated as-is so I just removed it for now. Do you still have the issues?

Comment

fixed for me. it loads immediately now
                    Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

yes its perfect now
                      Rambo[RuM]
                      I support:
                      Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                      Qrack - Thank You r00k
                      Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                      Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment