• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark forum as read

is there a way to do this?? : (

http://www.quakeone.com/forums/forum...hp?do=markread
    Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

A less popular, but certainly more fun (!) method is private message Spirit asking him to post a link to mark forums as read.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Just click on Forum home then click on Mark Forums read?
        www.Net-Tyme.com
        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Right above the forum listings on the main forum home page is a bunch of links that are semi-important. Check them out

Comment

okay okay, tease away. but what i wanted was to mark just specific forums as read, not the whole website??
            and ill stop wasting your time

Comment

Originally posted by spooker
              what i wanted was to mark just specific forums as read, not the whole website
              Sole loves it when strangers ask for MORE FEATURES

Comment

Looks like sperm invading the ovum but try this:
                Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Forum Home > Site Feedback > Site Feedback > mark forum as read

When you in the topic like this.. Once you read it, it will be auto read or click on the mark forum read. .. See that?

Now if you are in the Quake Central looking at all the various threads and say.. I don't want that one or that one but I want that and that to stay as new.. I think your pot outta luck. ;Þ

From what I see you can only mark a particular thread as read once you've read it OR you can mark them all read.

Now say that there is a thread that you want to follow and not lose track of. You can subscribe to that post and be notified of any replies that hit that post... Only if you are making a reply to that post is that feature available and that is at the bottom of your post before you hit submit. IF that feature is even working and only the Admins can tell you that. or.. or.. Test the darn thing. ;Þ If there is a button.. PUSH it is my theory. ;Þ The only thing they can do for a first time offensive watch your step button pusher is slap your hand. Or knock your ass out in a game. Hmmm looking for the offensive Baker button to push..
                  www.Net-Tyme.com
                  Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                  Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

WOOT! I KNOW SPIRIT'S IP

Originally posted by SPIRIT
                    WOOT! Sniper knows my ip
                    Originally posted by Monster
                    RARLL!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit
                      Looks like sperm invading the ovum but try this:
                      Typical feminist, referring to it as 'invasion'. A non-sexist would say 'coupling', or at least 'porking'.

Comment

haha

Comment

Working...
                        X