Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden_boy
    replied
    I volunteered for this exact position months ago. I was publicly smacked down by your man Baker in his infinite wisdom. I don't feel like reapplying anytime soon. You can thank him.

You people are jokers.

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    started a topic News/Frontpage Editor

News/Frontpage Editor

It's become apparent that I'm not cut from the right thread to propagate a News section that's sufficient, at least not by my own measurements.

Today will be my last News post, not that I made very many I just feel someone else will do more justice, and Q1 deserves the best.

I recommend anyone who's a regular here and enjoy's typing (a lot), and a passionate interest in whats going on inside the Q1 universe at any given moment, be it a custom map,mod,or new textures and models,etc etc.

I know several community members here who are quick to reply with very informative responses who would make excellent recommendations but something about being recommended doesn't add up to being the best up to the task, hence this post.

I enjoy shooting people quake,helping when I can,and just bluntly did not enjoy seeing the Q1 front page wither away and not having the drive to do something about it.

cya in the servers,
    Viva La Quake1
Working...
X