No announcement yet.

News/Frontpage Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sole, I still connect to MSN via my crusty old [email protected] account, I use PIDGIN though so that might be why I never see you online. Apparently that transition happened behind the scenes and didn't effect me at all HEH.

I just now noticed that you responded directly to me at the end of your post, OOF. PM incoming now
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
      Quaddicted has been open to random news submissions for almost 10 years now with close-to-zero success, Open Submissions | QuakeWiki tried it recently too. Func_Msgboard might be a good example of a somewhat active news posting community, though the news there are very selective.
      And I have opened the site again, after updating my outdated Quake Expo 2011.

QuakeWiki.net is again open for any Quake-related submissions, or industry-related submissions. I've seen some interesting articles recently on Kotaku, and I'd like to quote them and start picking up anything related Quake.

Head over here - https://www.quakewiki.net/ - and add something. Anything. With images, preferably. Maybe some mapping updates or some videos or some QuakeC code.

getButterfly - WordPress Plugins

Comment

Working...
      X