vBulletin Private Message bug/weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Private Message bug/weirdness

Just registered and sent a PM, but nothing appeared in my Sent Items folder. I sent the message again to be sure - same problem.

Is this because I'm a new user?

did you authorize your account through your email you signed up with.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      did you authorize your account through your email you signed up with.
      Yes. Just clicked the link again to confirm, and it told me that my account has already been authorized.

Comment

Update: The counter for received PMs does increase, but the counter for sent PMs does not.

Comment

Can you send a PM to me? I'll verify if I get it or not. If I do and it doesn't show up in your sent folder, I'll have to do some digging.

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
            Can you send a PM to me? I'll verify if I get it or not. If I do and it doesn't show up in your sent folder, I'll have to do some digging.
            Sent. Sent folder still shows 0.

Comment

Originally posted by SaladMiXXXer View Post
              Sent. Sent folder still shows 0.
              It always show's 0 on my end and I have sent hundred's of private messages.

Just live with the fact knowing that it will always remain 0 and save solecord from having to go to his garage/shed and grab a damn shovel to dig!

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                It always show's 0 on my end and I have sent hundred's of private messages.

Just live with the fact knowing that it will always remain 0 and save solecord from having to go to his garage/shed and grab a damn shovel to dig!
                No problem. It's not a big deal now that I know my messages are actually going through. Just figured that the admins would want to be made aware of the bug.

Comment

Yea, I was unaware of this as my sent folder shows the proper #.

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
                    Yea, I was unaware of this as my sent folder shows the proper #.
                    Same for me. I have proper number being displayed as well!
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

concur
                      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
                      X