I once knew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seven,

Yes, I did understand that you just wish for some news.

And I understand that it is the German way to be blunt - I'm sure I'm blunt as well sometimes. But your OP just sounded a little entitled - "how can it be that the news poster guy misses 2 mapping contests?" complete with a

There might have been a nicer way to ask about the lack of news. But well, I hope the reason is clear now.
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

I like your dog / pugs pictures...

Originally posted by Seven View Post
      I always try to add some humor and funny pictures into my posts. Yes, sometimes also monkeys

Kind regards,
      Seven

Comment

@someone posted about hitler

I have a name. Also it's stream of conscious.

Pledge of allegiance -> Original pledge and heil -> Historical relation to Hitlers heil -> Your representational image of "germans" pledging allegiance to america -> back to the beginning of this stream

See how that works? I screwed up and wrote that in the wrong order. You get the point.

My post was no more bizarre than yours.

Also, for the record there was nothing you said that I didn't fully understand.

Relax, brah. We're all here to be ourselves, share and have a good time.

I don't agree with post derailment in this thread. It's purpose was served within the first few posts. Meaning now it's nothing more than an extended chat-o-rama. You must agree to some degree cause your pictures have nothing to do with once knowing a mod....

Which is fine.
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-05-2015, 02:50 PM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
          One thing I learned from being a mod and a news poster is that people suddenly think that you are a valid target for all kinds of random crap, including A TON of angry PMs about various community bullshit and hurt egos, and that expectations go through the roof.

My Uncle Ben once told me that "With great power, comes great responsibility". Either that, or I was watching a movie.

I don't recall ever getting angry private messages myself, but then if I got a 4 paragraph message or a "wall of text" I usually read the a sentence or 2 in the last paragraph and replied with something like "Yeah, I hear you!" or "Life isn't perfect."

Such are the benefits of impatience and a short attention span.

And if Seven message me I'd always throw in a "Quit apologizing!"
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

SEVEN! its good to see you hear and up to your QC tricks. Qonquer Map Jam has been good fun! your pain skins look cool i will need to give them a try. take care

Comment

I vote on Seven being hired to be a third news poster. I'll get Solecord to start sending out checks immediately!

Comment

Working...
              X