Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grzybiarz Account

Hi,

I've been talking with Grzybiarz on IRC and he mentioned he was unable to login and appears to have been banned from QuakeOne.com

Is this true? Was he intentionally banned? If not, it would be greatly appreciated if you could unban him.

Thanks!!
    Duke

That's strange. I wanted to make a screenshot of a message that appears when I want to post somethig, but for some reason I am able to post again. The message was like "you have no acces to write here. Here are some possible reasons why." And there were things like not being admin, and trying to edit somebody's post or being banned. I just thought I am banned as, my avatar dissapeared at that time. Now it's back. I am able to write. Thank you Dark Duke for your help. Maybe that's because of your thread I am able to write again

Comment

Oh I know what I was doing wrong this whole time. For some reason I couldn't write only on my PC. And then I discovered that I was logged on the account that doesen't even exist, so I couldn't post anything. That's strange. Sorry for making you worry

Comment

Working...
      X