Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humiliation

Bank's signature pwns QuakeOne

in case you don't get what my pal snipper is trying to say here (like i didn't):
    bank stuffed so much stuff in his signature that browsers won't load any topic where he posted

Comment

I blame internet explorer.

Another situation where I'm far too awesome for these forums.
      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

First and fairmost, I want to say that this thread was called Humiliation because that was the picture that caused Sole's php to break. It was not to humiliate Bank in anyway.

I see that Bank has chosen a different host for his signature now and it's working out fine But the issue is still here. Why did it take so long for userbars to load a picture? This should probably be looked into in the near future because I know those little minibar pics are popular in gaming forums.

Anyways, just a joke thread involving Sole and Bank. Nothing to be taken personally

Comment

Userbars at one time was a very reliable host, but it seems that they've lost all of their credability as a host since their strange uprise in popularity.

Comment

Well,it ''loaded'' for me,I mean,apeared instantly on my PC. I'm using Mozilla Firefox,no problems with it here.

Comment

Originally posted by joao93
              Well,it ''loaded'' for me,I mean,apeared instantly on my PC. I'm using Mozilla Firefox,no problems with it here.
              That's because Bank found a different host. You weren't here 1 hour ago from this morning. Had nothing to do with the client side, it was Sole's PICTURERESIZING method (which I've asked to help him make faster but was denied) that went fiddle faddle foo.

Comment

Canadian*Sniper wrote:

You weren't here 1 hour ago from this morning.
                Goddamn!!! What time is it for you? Here is exactely 18:41 !!!

Comment

Maybe I should rephrase that... It was a problem around 1 hour ago and the problem was around 4 hours long.

fyi, it's 1444 here and I'm PST.

Comment

I wonder what's fyi and maybe you mean 14:44.

Comment

I wonder what's fyi and maybe you mean 14:44.
                      For Your Information most people in America dont use Military time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bank
                        For Your Information most people in America dont use Military time.
                        Ah, here I was looking in the Bible... it was the time.. not a verse... yes.. *stupid stamp*
                        "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

Yeah Bank,and for your information, canadian*sniper is canadian. And what's up with military time? It ins't dificulty!

Comment

for your information, canadian*sniper is canadian.
                            I'm much too lazy to google image search for another o rly picture...

Comment

Yeah Bank,and for your information, canadian*sniper is canadian. And what's up with military time? It ins't dificulty!
                              No it isnt, but we dont use it exclusively. We have our customs, you have yours. You have to make a compromise.

(I dont think you got it, FYI = For your Information)

Comment

Working...
                              X