Bad NickName--Please Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad NickName--Please Fix

Dunno how this happened as I registered with the nickname WinstonSmith6079. Instead my frikkin' e-mail address is my user-name!

Could someone please either change the username on this acct. to WinstonSmith6079, or delete this acct. and I'll try to register again.

Thanks, and sorry though I don't know what happened....
    Last edited by WinstonSmith6079; 08-07-2006, 09:36 PM.

Alright, that's fixed.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Thanks! You're the best! That was a terrible nickname I had!

Comment

By the way, that thing that shows the hours of gameplay in your signature is pretty cool, I'll have to try signing up for that one day..

Comment

Thx! That's the primary reason I use X-Fire is because of the logging of games. It also has some multi-player stuff, some of it rather like GameSpy Arcade. It supports a lot of games. It even supports GLQuake, but not WinQuake or any Quake ports. (It would be nice if it supported/logged some Quake ports.)

Comment

x-fire said it supported Heroes III but it lied to me

Comment

Working...
            X