No announcement yet.

Nice new features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Net-Tyme, good find. I've fixed that error. It all works now.

Lardarse, I've added a '50' to the posts per page in a thread option... enjoy.

Comment

Sole, new threads without replies don't appear to show up on the front page all of the time. I'll IM you about this and try to demonstrate it if possible.

10% chance I am wrong about this.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

The code for the front page block may need fixing since this is a new version of the bb. I'll look into it at some point

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
          The code for the front page block may need fixing since this is a new version of the bb. I'll look into it at some point
          I just started 2 new threads and I don't see them on the home page, not even doing shift-reload page (which is the equivalent of clearing the cache).
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
          X