Map download requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map download requests

I'm requesting that QuakeOne either links us to the source of where to dl these maps (like the Rocket Arena Maps EZ Installer) or provide a 7zip, rar, zip download. I'm not a fan of stranger EXEs and they make it next to impossible to access the maps in Linux.
    • Oil For Quake Servers Maps
    • European NetQuake Maps
    • Clan HDZ Maps
    • Beatdown Alley 3 Maps
    • QuakeOne/CAx Maps

Many thanks.

btw, the download link for Coop.RuneQuake:26003 7-Zip is broken

btw, the download link for Coop.RuneQuake:26003 7-Zip is broken
    Thanks for that info, it has been corrected.

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
    I'm requesting that QuakeOne either links us to the source of where to dl these maps (like the Rocket Arena Maps EZ Installer) or provide a 7zip, rar, zip download. I'm not a fan of stranger EXEs and they make it next to impossible to access the maps in Linux.
    • Oil For Quake Servers Maps
    • European NetQuake Maps
    • Clan HDZ Maps
    • Beatdown Alley 3 Maps
    • QuakeOne/CAx Maps

Many thanks.
    I've added a Zip URL in the description for the BDA and QuakeOne map pack descriptions.

The other map packs (OFQSP, NQ Europe, HDZ DM) have a list of maps in the description and those are CRMOD servers that run the ID maps by default.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Thanks Baker

Comment

I just spent the last 30 minutes downloading 296 custom quake maps into my new computer, only to find out that dm7.bsp is still not in my maps directory >: O

edit: Sp0iled kicks ass!
        Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 08-27-2006, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X