Site Traffic - Thanks To All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Traffic - Thanks To All

I know Baker's pulling for 100 members by midnight (and by the way, since I made the site, the "midnight" will be 12:00 CST ) but I'd like to thank all of you who've been coming the last few days. The traffic stats for the site have been tremendous! I'm overwhelmed. I never thought we'd have so much traffic in so few days.

Unofficially (from the extreme tracker linked at the bottom of the page) we've had 2769 unique visitors and 13409 total visitors in 10 days time (actually about 8 days plus the first two days in which we really didn't annouce the site at that time yet).

From our official web server logs, we've had 1454 total unique visitors in the month of March with 39644 pageviews. We've also had visitors come to the site from over 46 different countries. Some of these include:
    • Sweeden
    • Australia
    • Brazil
    • Greece
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Singapore
    • Denmark
    • Japan
    • Ukraine
    • Israel
    • Norway
    • Chile
    Thanks to all of you who've made this site grow so fast. Hopefully we can keep this site up to date and fresh full of fun and interesting content so everyone will continue to surf here in the future.

At 10:44 PM Central Time/11:44 PM Eastern Time we got our 100th member. Special thanks to Spooker for registering at my request and to Canadian Sniper who unselfishly quit holding out to be #100 and registered early.

Thanks for all the support we've received from members and the generocity that we've received from sites such as QuakeDev, Func_Msgbox, Inside 3D and others in helping creating awareness of our efforts.

And special thanks to the usual supporters from within our own community, like Jackhole who runs GameStatus.Net and QuakeBoard.Net, Net-Tyme, Crash at Clan Rum, and Slot Zero at RuneCentral.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yeah, this site is very busy. When I first went here at 10 AM, there were so many new posts and replies, I was like "HOLY SHIT! I HAVE TO READ ALL OF THIS?!".

Good job. It is becoming even more popular than SINGED. We never had all of these new people on the SINGED site.

Comment

We aren't trying to be Singed, but the Singed final member total was 94 after being around for close to a year.

We do, of course, want to get all the players left stranded by the sudden shutdown of the Singed site because we've always felt our community was a good one and don't want anyone to be stranded.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Great Caesar's ghost! Now we're up to 111 members.

We're gonna need more chairs!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
            Canadian Sniper who unselfishly quit holding out to be #100 and registered early.
            meh I didn't know when to register to be #100. And it's pronounced Canadian*Sniper, get it right!

woo 111 members. Try to beat my arcade scores!!!

Comment

Lets hope the site does not get bogged down too much and it is really slow...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X