Header Logo Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header Logo Candidates

I'm putting these here for discussion. We once had an idea to rotate the top logo based on hour of the day, like from 8 am to 12 noon Header 1 would display and then from 12 to 4 pm Header 2, etc.

Two quality header logos have been submitted, one from Amon26 way back in March and one from Polarite.

I believe technically a header image is required to be 2000 x 195 pixels because Solecord uses a cool method to support many screen resolutions.

It's up to Solecord if we even rotate site logos, I'm not saying we are doing this. But I wanted to get these submissions out of my private messages folder and bring up the topic because everyone is busy and I haven't had a lot of time lately either and didn't want these to sit idlely in my box.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Change is good.

Comment

Draw up several logos, and match a colour scheme with each. Users can then change the layout at the time of their choosing. There, everyone wins.
      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

More submissions = awsomer!

Comment

Working...
        X