Add GCHQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add GCHQ

After the site switches over to the new server, I'm going to add GCHQ (it's European) to the server browser block.

Back several months ago, it got a little activity here and a little activity there, but according to GameStatus.Net, it is getting very heavy activity.

GameStatus.Net GCHQ Server Stats (gchq.quake1.net)

Perhaps Trouby's NetQuake IRC channel has something to do with it.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

well GCHQ was effectively the only server that got any action befor the bigfoot euroserver came to life.. and it pretty much still is (probably becouse most ppl havent realy found out about the bigfoot server and its potential, or are genaraly just too god-damn-lazy to download a mappack and adjust their cfg ))

However lately quite a few old players have come back to quake1 on GCHQ (after like a 6 year absence) and even some total newbs!

I'm not sure were they r comming from but i have tried to direct em to this site to catch up (if they didnt know about it allready, in which case i think quakeone.com is yielding its fruit )

Comment

Lots of nice people play at GCHQ

Comment

Yea, its a nice server that slappy runs for all this time.
        Mailed last week to gamestatus to add the 2 crmod servers to the stats to see how active it was , and so they did
        My servers for the gamers:
        bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
        port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
        Offline ATM
        fvf.servequake.com
        flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
        Offline ATM
        newdm.servequake.com
        port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
        sigpic

Comment

Polarite pak2
          Yet I still beat you more easily than a hammer can beat a fresh batch of Rowntree's fruit jelly.
          The 300pingGOD ( july '98 )

Comment

Originally posted by Verybadloser^XJ View Post
            Polarite pak2
            And at least 2 different bots :d
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Added. Hehe, and 9 players are there right now.

Comment

Working...
              X