Navigation Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation Problem

When I use Mozilla Firefox to acess QuakeOne.com, the website looks all f**** up. Look:

Is there a way to fix it?

I get the exact same problem as well, but haven't complained because it doesn't seem to affect the current versions of IE, Opera or FireFox and therefore likely does not affect many users and I didn't want to bother Solecord with something he may not even be able to troubleshoot.

I wonder if it affects Safari or any other obscure browsers.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Nice work Sole

Comment

How can you not use Adblock Plus?
        Block http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/* , heh.
        I have no such errors at all even with adblock disabled though.
        Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

What firefox version does it not work in?

Comment

adblock + adblock g.filter FTW

Comment

It's fixed now
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

If anyone else has a problem please post a screenshot, and what version of what browser you are using.

Comment

Opps. Adblock seens not to be compatible with my version of Mozilla Firefox, 2.0.0.1

edit: The navigation bar is in it's correct place now, dunno how. But the ad at the side of the screen still bothers me.
                  Last edited by joao93; 01-29-2007, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X