Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please!

Can we please do something about the nude pictures in Avatars or sigs! I can't enjoy reading the forums at work when that shit is there... Maybe ban people who use them? Thanks!

I can't enjoy reading the forums with the 50 page bug either. Maybe ban Sole for not fixing it yet? jk we love you just fix the damn bug already

Comment

I just skip over anything JohnRocker says due to his avatar and the fact that I read this at work. I blocked the image sig for Soulless, but I cant block JohnRocker's avatar since its just on quakeone itself. But yeah, I wouldnt mind some basic clauses to keep it workplace friendly.
      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

My sig isnt bad... I don't think...

Comment

Personal preference, and not a complaint. And when it is hosted offsite, like yours is, it can be blocked at an individuals discretion which is the best way.
          Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

New avatar rule. See announcement at top of forum.

Comment

Glad you like Modest mouse (the best american band i know at the minute) , don't know about the kooks though :]
              Yet I still beat you more easily than a hammer can beat a fresh batch of Rowntree's fruit jelly.
              The 300pingGOD ( july '98 )

Comment

Working...
              X