Interesting Site Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA!! USA!! USA!!

LOL Nah I really respect a lot of countries, especially Canada since that's the only other country I've been to.

Comment

Canada Loves You

Comment

im suprised that more people use firefox, also im suprised the uk have visited more than the germans or poland, when ever i connect to quake servers on
        q3 and q4 most of the players/hosts are from germany,poland,belgium,ukrain etc then followed by uk,usa,and france.
        Maybe it's because a ping to the states from the uk is not to sharp, and the rest of europe can get their hands on public ip addresses easyier and it's cheaper than uk.
        And to think uk had it all ,BT leading the way, now where being stranged by them.
        I work for an ISP and let me tell you that a broadband civil war is happening and will soon change the uk forever.....
        amd 3200 2.2ghz
        2Gb corsair ddr400
        nvidia 6200 256Mb
        audigy 2 zs
        vista ultimate
        and not a bean to my name

Comment

Firefox better than IE, no stupid viruses or spyware infections now. It is also a lot more stable and quick. It also has a download manager and other cool features.

Comment

last time i used firefox ,about a year ago, i found it was slower than ie6, it also did not seem to support plugins like toolbars and flash player etc etc.

Seing as so many people use it now maybe i will give it another chance.
            amd 3200 2.2ghz
            2Gb corsair ddr400
            nvidia 6200 256Mb
            audigy 2 zs
            vista ultimate
            and not a bean to my name

Comment

It does support plug-ins like quicktime, java, and flash but I do not think ActiveX stuff works with it.

Oh sweet!!! I am an enforcer commander now!!! When will I get to be KING MONSTER OF HELL?!

Comment

Just to clarify, more people are using IE than Firefox. The stats from extreme tracking are wrong. See this post.

And I have Firefox on my computer but seem to rarely use it. It is slower than IE in terms of loading up because it's not in memory to begin with like IE is. Because of that I always seem to just load IE and go.

Comment

I see a ton of 1024x768. I one of them... well, here at work.

At home I run 1680x1050.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                    It does support plug-ins like quicktime, java, and flash but I do not think ActiveX stuff works with it.

Oh sweet!!! I am an enforcer commander now!!! When will I get to be KING MONSTER OF HELL?!
                    They don't support quicktime anymore, they just forward you to iTunes

-- anyone have an ancient quicktime installer?

Comment

For the "Screen Resolution" graph, is that talking about the resolution we use on Quake?

If so, I'm one of the six that use 640X480.

Comment

No it means what resolution you use when you view the website.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                          (Why do we have 2 identical smileys in the smileys box? What is the difference between and :d ??)
                          Because vbulletin only alows you to assign 1 thing to replace per smiley. On of those smilies is a colon with "D", the other is a color with a "d". I added the small d one because it seemed the wysiwyg editor like to change the case sometimes, so the big grin smiley wasn't showing up. Steve is there a way to have it assign more than one thing to repace per smiley?
                          uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord
                            No it means what resolution you use when you view the website.
                            Ah okay.

Comment

Originally posted by flay
                              it also did not seem to support plugins like toolbars and flash player etc etc.
                              Firefox has always had flash player support as it was a derivative of the old Netscape browser. You can get toolbars for it, like the Google toolbar. There are extensions (a ton) for it.

I think of IE as obsolete, but I'll use it if I have to.
                              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

They don't support quicktime anymore, they just forward you to iTunes
                                Well sometimes quicktime works with firefox, and sometimes it doesn't. Mostly it does though.

Comment

Working...
                                X