Add DarkPlaces servers in servers page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add DarkPlaces servers in servers page

I know you can't track how many players are in the DarkPlaces server but I think it would be a good idea to at least post the server information on the servers page here. Here's what I gathered.

HostName
    ip/dns:port - mod - maxplayers

LordHavoc's dpmod dm server
    69.59.212.88:25990 - dpmod - 8

LordHavoc's dpmod coop server
    69.59.212.88:25991 - dpmod - 8

LordHavoc's dpdm2 monsters server
    69.59.212.88:25992 - dpmod - 8

LordHavoc's Quake Revelation server
    69.59.212.88:25993 - id1 - 8

Brotherhood of The Axe clanring dm server
    69.59.212.88:25994 - btadm - 8

LordHavoc's dpmod domination server
    69.59.212.88:25996 - dpmod - 8

LordHavoc's normal quake dm server
    69.59.212.88:25997 - revel - 8

LordHavoc's Alien Infestation speedmod server
    69.59.212.88:25999 - DarkPlaces-Quake - alieninfestation - 8

WhiteHot
    whitehot.quakeone.com:26000 - whitehot - 64

Feral Flesh vo. 13a (daemonforge.org)
    216.151.106.181:26000 - ff - 24

Normally I'd talk to LordHavoc about this before hand but I'm still in the midst of getting my computer back to where it was before. No time to deal with Gaim crashing.

I've talked to LordHavoc before about listing DarkPlaces servers. The only servers compatible with the QuakeOne server browser block in the existing form are DarkPlaces servers using the Quake protocol; any other server and the servers only respond to a Quake 3 server query (and our script is a single pass server query and can't do multiple types of servers in a single pass.)

Or at least this my understanding from talking to LordHavoc about DarkPlaces and with Solecord about how the server browser script on this site works.

I have a high level of interest in getting DarkPlaces server used more because of the great features the engine supports.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

If I didn't specify it above, I meant just put the server information on the page. No need to show players or current map.

Comment

Working...
      X