• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server browser a little off?

Anyone else getting this?

It is in the proper place for me.

I blame your Inturdnet Explorer 7
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
      It is in the proper place for me.

I blame your Inturdnet Explorer 7
      Shush firefuxman, I want to hear from Sole

(Also this didn't happen in any IE before)

Comment

I'll install IE7 afer 70% or higher of its major fuck ups are fixed,or IE6 becomes ,in a MS standpoint, Obsolete and you MUST update OR ELSE...

Microsoft is good for one thing, developing shitty software ridden with bugs ~ releasing it to the general public either for free as an Update or as some insane priced software ~ Lets a bunch of gullible newbs start using it,and trouble shooting it for free,when with as large of a corporation as Microsoft ,based on graph from this website http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/m...ves/105377.asp Could EASILY beta-test and work out atleast 75% of the bugs in any Microsoft software.

If 10,000 employee's faithfully using Windows XP IE7 / Windows Vista IE7 can't successfully iron out over half of the bugs/problems in any of their software/applications,then maybe they should just stop while they still can save face.........WAIT,VISTA WAS A JOKE,Dell even said so,guess its too late to save face. Go Go Gadget Fuckup!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          WAIT,VISTA WAS A JOKE,Dell even said so,guess its too late to save face. Go Go Gadget Fuckup!
          Vista is the worst operating system ever. I hate it. Everyone hates it.

It sure is a good thing that company has a monopoly. Looking at Vista tells me the kind of stuff to expect in all their products in the future -- just a whole bunch of superficial stuff and "Are you really sure you want to run this program?" pop-ups everywhere.

About 1 in 4 applications I have don't work fully right on Vista. And doing everything is twice as hard.

XP was a wonderful operating system and I liked it the very first time I tried it. That was about 5 years ago and I guess Microsoft has really changed since then.

If Windows keeps down the path of Vista-type operating systems where everything is worse, Windows will die from its own weight.

I won't buy a another computer that comes with Vista, I'll get Linux and live with it. Half the things you do any more are on the internet, so the operating system doesn't matter. What do you really need Windows for except for games and I'm sure Linux has enough games that I could live with it.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

My wife has an ibook with OS X tiger on it and its an intel chip based box. I havent tooled with it too much (short leash), but I wonder if Vista was a mere mimic of osX's flashy interface? Oh wait maybe M$ is using a linux or BSD core now, and all the XP apps are emulated
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Wow thanks for derailing the thread.

Comment

Does the browser work right in Firefox on Vista?

Comment

Um.. no, same thing in firefox :/

Comment

Upgrade your OS :-/

Comment

Wow, a CSS positioning issues in both Internet Explorer and FireFox?

That's gotta be an OS issue and something that Solecord cannot control because there is no way both browsers would have a CSS/DHTML rendering bug of the same nature.

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                        My wife has an ibook with OS X tiger on it and its an intel chip based box. I havent tooled with it too much (short leash), but I wonder if Vista was a mere mimic of osX's flashy interface? Oh wait maybe M$ is using a linux or BSD core now, and all the XP apps are emulated
                        I was told that Vista already has a *nix kernel...
                        16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
                        16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

• Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications enables users to run UNIX applications unchanged on a Windows Vista Enterprise-based PC.

Hmm...
                          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
                          X