So much... white and bright gray!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much... white and bright gray!

My monitor blinds me when I visit Quakeone.com! Where's my dark browns, dark reds, dark grays, and dark blacks?

Just kidding. Glad it's back. Sole, is the new host any better?

New host is amazing! So much better than the company that bought out my last host

The site templates will be updated soon... back to the darker colors. I hate the bright white too ha! It was either launch the site with white or keep it down for another couple of days!

Comment

I missed the site this week. Good to see it back.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Same here. Didn't realize how much I come here till it was down haha.

Not sure if it's the lack of detail/ads, but this new host is wicked fast. I love it.
          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

The speed is mostly the new host + new version of the software + llack of addons installed. Before we had lots of addons that was loading a ton of Javascript (not really the ads, if you were a logged in user, there should have only been one ad displaying in the top right corner).

Comment

Lucky I wear shades indoors (I'm really that cool.).

Glad the site's back. I didn't realise it was going down and for how long. If I wasn't so cool (wearing shades indoors) I might've been worried!

Good job so far, sir. B)
              I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Comment

Yo website so white, she make the Pilsbury Doughboy look like a mexican.
                Yo website so white, she got a sunburn from a full moon.
                Yo website so white, Charlie Sheen tried to suck her up his nose.

Comment

Working...
                X