No announcement yet.

Getting back to "normal"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this is truly a welcome development! GG Efess for diving into this site. IMO it's well worth reviving.
    Secret Level - Quake fandom & my custom levels

Comment

Quick update - quakeone.com work has been put on hold. I don't have the ability to move anything forward without Solecord's help.

Comment

The mobile home page, when viewed in Portrait mode, shows the title of the latest post for a specific forum, but not the date it was posted. The date appears when viewed in Landscape mode. Can you please add the date next to (or below) the latest post title?

Comment

Originally posted by Izhido View Post
          The mobile home page, when viewed in Portrait mode, shows the title of the latest post for a specific forum, but not the date it was posted. The date appears when viewed in Landscape mode. Can you please add the date next to (or below) the latest post title?
          Hey yes I can fix this.. fixed!

Comment

Hi Efess,
            You asked us to let you know if I spotted anything so just in case you catch this at some point, I noticed that the style on the "Code" tags doesn't seem quite right. I recently responded to a question from a member (link) and the "code" field appeared to have white text on a white background.

Hope this helps

Kind regards
            Monty
            Last edited by Mr.Burns; 07-06-2019, 11:57 AM.
            Mr.Burns
            "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
            WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
            Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Mr.Burns

I noticed this a week ago and I meant to do Efess a solid and simply send him the css fix. Unfortunately, I never got around to it. I have a few free minutes. I'm going to try to bang it out real quick. I'll post the code here if I'm able to knock it out in say the next 5 minutes.

so I have a box to play with
              Code:
              //do something
              //do something
              //do something
              //do something
              Last edited by MadGypsy; 07-06-2019, 01:57 PM.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Done. Here's an image example of what my css would look like if used. I changed the background color, border color, and font-family (properly). The border clipping on the right is due to my shitty crop job and has nothing to do with the css.

CSS: main.css ~ line 9, column 48,724 to column 48,950
                Code:
                .bbcode_container .bbcode_code {font-family: Consolas,monaco,monospace; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; background: #333 none 0 0; border: 1px solid #C39C71; overflow: auto; padding: 6px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box;}
                Last edited by MadGypsy; 07-06-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Phenom ~ I'm sorry I missed your reply

@I never log out on my PC

My sentence was unclear. Let me rephrase it. Click "remember me" and you will stop getting logged-out every 5 seconds. In other words, the sites built-in logout time seems to be unrealistically low ... like immediately upon visiting the next page from your login. I clicked "remember me" like a year ago and I have not been logged-out since.

Comment

Hi Efess,
                    It might be just me, and to be honest I've only just noticed it, but the member's signatures that used to be posted at the bottom of each forum post seem to have disappeared. Any ideas?

Kind regards
                    Monty
                    Mr.Burns
                    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

hey eveyone
                      everyone join the discord https://discord.gg/8Fu7835
                      check out our twitch channel. games are streamed every sunday night,

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/7404562...ives&sort=time

Comment

Working...
                      X