X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenzy
    replied
    I like it, but does it have to be more DM3?

Leave a comment:

• Polarite
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    Nicely done Pol! Just out of interest what did you use for the lightning?
    I used Photoshop with plug ins.

From work.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Nicely done Pol! Just out of interest what did you use for the lightning?

Leave a comment:

• Polarite
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Polarite
    replied
    I will post one with Size 1864 x 250 size when i get home.

From work.

Leave a comment:

• Solecord
    replied
    The banner has to be 250pixels tall to fit the current site layout. The width can be whatever... I made it super long so it will fit large resolutions - I basically took the image used in the banner and mirrored it, making it 1864 pixels long.

I guess there is no size limit other than, the smaller the more appealing as it won't take forever to load. Since it is a header graphic it's probably best to not be animated. I guess if you have just a single thing animated, like a part of the logo or something it may be ok, but not the entire banner.

Leave a comment:

• Polarite
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Looks like 1864 x 250

Leave a comment:

• =peg=
    replied
    What are the specs/limits for the top banner in terms of width, height, size (kb), file format, animation and so on..?
    Last edited by =peg=; 05-26-2008, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Solecord
    replied
    If people have custom graphics for the top banner, please post them or PM a link to them so that I may take a look and incorporate them into the site.

Baker, we'll talk about the news and downloads... we will need to make a few changes to those... see dev...

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    The ability to rotate the top graphic (the massive one) either randomly or based on day of week or time of day would be awesome.

I think a few different people have custom ones for the site.

I know for the news block, it would be nice to have some sort of equivalent tag for "clear: both" to stop image alignment so that news items can look right for all screen resolutions.

Aside from that, I'd be willing to modernize the guides and get the downloads section up to snuff.

Leave a comment:

• Solecord
    started a topic QuakeOne Upgrades Coming Soon... Feedback

QuakeOne Upgrades Coming Soon... Feedback

Ok I know that this has been said before in the past but this time I'm for real

I am begining to plan out an upgrade of the QuakeOne website and am looking for feedback on what should stay, what should go (if anything), what should be added, what should be modifed to be more user friendly, etc.

Please post any feedback you may have.

The current plan as of now is to first update the forum software and the CMS being used here. Further updates will be made after, including any suggestions received in this thread.

Just a note, when the forum upgrades begin, a notice will be posted sometime beforehand and once they begin, the site will be closed until complete.
Working...
X