This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concur'd
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Gives off a bad look for the site too - seeing:
      WolvGaySex15, WolvHomoErotica5, WolvLittleBoyLove4, WolvPoop1
      just looks bad - especially to any newcomers to the site. I'd even go with removing them from the members list too (but name still taken so it cannot be reregistered)

Comment

I just wish he'd agree to stop being a nuisance, and eventually see his normal login given back (And we all live happily ever after) , but thats asking way too much from both perspectives (him behaving,us giving his login back)

It would save us shit ton of headache, but then again.Who wants to make life easy on the admin's now days.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Sadly you run into it everywhere. I had it when I ran a TFC server for a bit - overall it was 2 members that together acted similar to how Kimp has been described to act ingame. Crashed my server a few times by some console commands (later patched by Valve). Used the invisible name crap. Even faked playing as another user who had a lower case L in their name by using a capital i - as the ingame font for those 2 characters were identical. Whereever you go, you will have people who try to ruin it in some way or another. Hell in the Gears 3 Beta I had 2 people on my team one round in Ranked just go and run at enemies never attacking - resulting in all of our respawns to go down very quickly.

Comment

Overall, I must say that this is a wonderful website. It's being run in a very logical manner. The brown coloring is easy on the eyes (the colors are not too bright). I have one suggestion though... It would be nice if we could have a Journals section. The members write their own journals (they would reply to themselves from time to time for the purpose of updating the journal). Basically, the members talk about their gaming experiences. It would be nice to see their reactions after DM, CTF, or CA. But the members could talk about other things besides gaming... (Example: "I just heard a great song on the radio. Please check it out.")
            "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

keep everything in the help sections,finished work and wip sections for sure.
              Anything to do with content should stay.Even the media stuff.
              All the chit chat can certainly go to file 13.
              WARNING
              May be too intense for some viewers.
              Stress Relief Device
              ....BANG HEAD HERE....
              ---------------------------
              .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
                keep everything in the help sections,finished work and wip sections for sure.
                Anything to do with content should stay.Even the media stuff.
                All the chit chat can certainly go to file 13.
                i saw what you did there
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Heres a couple of pics I made 4 Quakeone.

This site kicks ass!
                  [ATTACH]Quake One.jpg[/ATTACH]
                  Attached Files
                  Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

@krymzon

try using [img][/img] instead ;)

thats what to use if you wanna add a pic to your post
                    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Thanks talisa.

I'm always making pictures and stuff, it's kind of a hobby, I hope that you like em. I will take your advice for future picture posts
                      Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

What's up with these downtime events lately?
                        Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
                        ==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                        Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by mankrip View Post
                          What's up with these downtime events lately?
                          Ditto. Several days ago the site was knocked offline for a day or two. Last night I noticed a "403 Forbidden" message.

Comment

Working...
                          X