Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe a great addition to quakeone.com would be to remove the ihoc vs bots server from the servers list.

Only bots and newbs play there and i never see the latter there anyway.

Comment

the game isn't really about the "latter" being there, and how dare you call me a newb! Seriously... I enjoy the bots being listed - I'm just 1 person though. But - you're just one person who DOESN'T like it, so who decides?
      uakene.com

Comment

It'd like to see more focus on Quake in all of its forms.

Specifically, that means making the single player section less of a joke...
        16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
        16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

Originally posted by Lardarse View Post
          It'd like to see more focus on Quake in all of its forms.

Specifically, that means making the single player section less of a joke...
          Nice point.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

the game isn't really about the "latter" being there, and how dare you call me a newb! Seriously... I enjoy the bots being listed - I'm just 1 person though. But - you're just one person who DOESN'T like it, so who decides?

good point.... I am just kidding about the newb comment Since we are both just "1" then we should settle this by seeing who can kill the most bots on X map in the amount of X time. With Baker as witness, on the IHOC VS BOTS server.

haha!

Comment

is this imprivement

its got oil paint effect to reduce the pixalation

it also makes it look funky

Comment

Can you guys please consider getting rid of the 80 message storage limit? it's somewhat bothersome

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                  Can you guys please consider getting rid of the 80 message storage limit? it's somewhat bothersome
                  There is a "Download all Private Messages as CSV TXT HTML" button at the bottom of the private messages section.

So you can save them all and then clean out your box.

/Yellow, Sole and I have an 800 message limit
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                    Why do you need to store more than 80 messages??

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
                      Why do you need to store more than 80 messages??
                      Because we're Quakeone.com addicts

I've done what Baker suggested before by downloading my PM's for archiving. It would be nice still to have alittle more space!
                      QuakeOne.com
                      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Just because I currently have 315 messages doesn't mean you need to

I'll think about it.

Comment

I want more message space for the same reason I like to save all my old emails. For example, I have a lot of messages from Gamefreak, who used to be my bosom buddy and has now disappeared. It's nice to go back and read them once in a while.
                          Thanks for the tip baker, I didn't know about that feature

Comment

I think the best upgrade ever was banning Omicron
                            not sure if banning Tia was nescessary though, Omicron is a known troublemaker, if only Omicron was banned maybe things would have settled.
                            e|------------------------0---------------
                            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                            A|---------------0------------------------
                            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

fer better or fer worse??
                              is it improvement?

Comment

I think that there's a technical limitation that means that the text should be on the left side, and fit within the first 640 pixels.
                                16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
                                16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

Working...
                                X