Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Admin: EFESS

EFESS is now a QuakeOne administrator.

Ever since Yellow No. 5 went absent, we really have needed more help with the site. Prior to this, EFESS set up servers.quakeone.com using Qstat and has designed the server browser feed that ProQuake 4.01 will be using (prototype done; final version coming) and likely Qrack if it fits with Rook specifications. EFESS has been around Quake a long time and knows his way around a web server.

Solecord is busier than in the past and I have been busier too. With Yellow away and some of the site needing updating, hopefully the additional administration will help the site evolve faster and be easier to maintain.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Congrats EFESS

Comment

Thanks The server browser has been running decent, now i'm working towards on doing for netquake what gametracker has done for almost every other game - server stats, when players are online, rankings based on frags, etc. Its a lot of work so it'll take time!

Thank you Baker, looking forward to helping with much needed site updates

Comment

Originally posted by EFESS View Post
        Thanks The server browser has been running decent, now i'm working towards on doing for netquake what gametracker has done for almost every other game - server stats, when players are online, rankings based on frags, etc.
        Great, so we can expect to see graphs wedged in our profiles (a year from now) showing our fragging forecast. Red line representing Death Matches, Bloo for Clan Arena, Hot Pink for CTF, Plaid for miscellaneous.

Comment

fu efess. admin abuse for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by EFESS View Post
            Thanks The server browser has been running decent, now i'm working towards on doing for netquake what gametracker has done for almost every other game - server stats, when players are online, rankings based on frags, etc. Its a lot of work so it'll take time!

Thank you Baker, looking forward to helping with much needed site updates
            Congradulations Efess! I've never felt so safe in my life :} har har!! About rankings, are we talking Gamestatus.net ?
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Whos Efess?
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Congratulations EFESS!

Comment

So, now where do I mail the beer bribes?

Comment

Working...
                  X