Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Notice the Columns are Messed Up When Searching or Clicking on New Posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Notice the Columns are Messed Up When Searching or Clicking on New Posts?

When searching or clicking on new posts on left side of screen:

Column 1 is labled "Thread / Thread Starter", but is actually only the thread.

Column 2 is labled "Last Post", but it is actually the thread starter.

Column 3 is labled "Replies", this looks correct.

Column 4 is labled "Views", but is actually the forum where the thread is posted.

Column 5 is labled "Forum", but is actually the last post.

Looks ok to me. Question, how come when I tried to read the last post I started a thread and I am curious why people would start a thread about Threads and Thread starters?

Comment

Yes. This has been bothering me for a little bit. I am always confused on who the last post was.

Comment

interesting, i never noticed before

Comment

i'm not as thinked as u drunkl I are.

Yet, I use FireFox...
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Because I failed to update that template :-P

Weird it took almost a year and a half for someone to notice and post about it?

Comment

It's because quakeres in general are super observant. Let's take shok for example. Even after pointing out the issue with the columns, he still doesn't see it.

Originally posted by Shok View Post
              Looks ok to me.

Comment

i noticed it quite a while back but thought it to be such a small issue i didn't bother saying about it

Comment

^^ that..
                  And I figured Sole would fix it sooner or later anyways.. since it is so obvious..

Comment

Working...
                  X