X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers Reorganization

Must add to server browser:

chi.crmod.tk
    Add qrf.mine.nu (when/if Flanders comes back up)
    Add fvf.servequake.com:26001 thru 26003 (26003 is RQuake)
    Evade's Servers
    airrocket.net server (dfsp_spirit)
    Add bigfoot.quake1.net:26001 - Is this permanently hosting RMQ (?)

Since ProQuake "cheat-free" is dead, I'm thinking of creating a "coop" classification instead of a "cheat-free" servers group.

Plus having a link in the server browsers block to QServers Web Overview which is Efess's great real-time server browser.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

The QuakeOne server browser PHP code is very difficult to manage. I spent 2 hours and cleaned the server listing file up. I removed all the dead wood servers and added all the current ones.

MasterSplinter's server doesn't show a name so it gets to be called "SplinterTown" for now.

All of Evades servers and all of FOQ servers are now in the server browser along with bigfoot:26001 which hosts Remake Quake.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
      MasterSplinter's server doesn't show a name so it gets to be called "SplinterTown" for now.
      Chi.crmod.tk is Kimp's server Baker, not Mastersplinters.

Comment

Changed the recategorization. Cheat-free is obsolete and no servers are using it.

Instead, reworked towards servers which active changes on it and servers running very different than the norm mods.

Comment

Added "Live Browser" next to "Full List"

"Live Browser" takes you to the real-time server browser designed by Efess.

QServers Web Overview

Comment

Originally posted by badaim View Post
            Chi.crmod.tk is Kimp's server Baker, not Mastersplinters.
            I think that is actually MasterSplinter's server running a stats mod developed by Kimp. 89% certain of this.

Comment

Good job on that re-organisation!

Well, I set it up just to see how well that would go, but seeing how much people like the mod (myself included) and the frikbot-support making it the ideal place to hang out when 26000 is empty, aaaand the fact that GoldenBoy (and the other rmq-dev's) can use it as a real-world-test-ground, I think I'll make this one stick!

(provided bigfoot has no problems with that, but he's been extremely cooperative so far )

Comment

kimp = mastersplinter.

I would not include on the server list IMO.
                Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                  Must add to server browser:

chi.crmod.tk
                  Add qrf.mine.nu (when/if Flanders comes back up)
                  Add fvf.servequake.com:26001 thru 26003 (26003 is RQuake)
                  Evade's Servers
                  airrocket.net server (dfsp_spirit)

Since ProQuake "cheat-free" is dead, I'm thinking of creating a "coop" classification instead of a "cheat-free" servers group.

Plus having a link in the server browsers block to QServers Web Overview which is Efess's great real-time server browser.

Some more servers to add to the European section :

Lilsweeps servers:

qlair.servegame.org:26000 (Crmod)
                  qlair.servegame.org:26001 (Runequake)
                  qlair.servegame.org:26002 (ClanArenaX)
                  qlair.servegame.org:26003 (Rq rocketarena)
                  qlair.servegame.org:26004 (CA+)
                  qlair.servegame.org:26005 (Rune plus)
                  qlair.servegame.org:26006 (Rocket Arena original)

Cortex's servers :

qrf.mine.nu:26002 (Benzine)
                  qrf.mine.nu:26003 (Coop Rquake)
                  qrf.mine.nu:26004 (Slide)

Flanders servers are already a while back btw
                  Port 26002 is hosting CTF now instead of slide.
                  My servers for the gamers:
                  bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
                  port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
                  Offline ATM
                  fvf.servequake.com
                  flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
                  Offline ATM
                  newdm.servequake.com
                  port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
                  sigpic

Comment

It's cool to see RMQ in the server section. Big thanks to peg, Bigfoot, and Baker. Two questions:

Are the amount of players reported only real clients, or also fake ones (Frikbot)?

Is it possible to have a "download mod" symbol or have a "download map" one point to the RMQ demo package?
                    Scout's Journey
                    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
                      It's cool to see RMQ in the server section. Big thanks to peg, Bigfoot, and Baker. Two questions:

Are the amount of players reported only real clients, or also fake ones (Frikbot)?
                      Type "test2 bigfoot.quake1.net:26001" after you add a bot. If it shows the bots, then the answer is yes. If not, the answer is no. I'm not 100% certain myself.

However, since DarkPlaces has the test and test2 commands stripped out of the client you'd probably need to ask someone else to do that.

Is it possible to have a "download mod" symbol or have a "download map" one point to the RMQ demo package?
                      Sure.

Comment

Thanks for that download icon and page. That should help people get what they need
                        Scout's Journey
                        Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Just another suggestion:

Make a link to the feedback thread on this page, so people will know where to post bug reports or general feedback.. (doubles as a shortcut to that thread once the front-page news item goes out of scope )

A link on there to the readme would probably be a good idea too..
                          (might as well have something to read while downloading )

Comment

Originally posted by =peg= View Post
                            Just another suggestion:

Make a link to the feedback thread on this page, so people will know where to post bug reports or general feedback.. (doubles as a shortcut to that thread once the front-page news item goes out of scope )

A link on there to the readme would probably be a good idea too..
                            (might as well have something to read while downloading )
                            I'll do both of those.

Comment

Working...
                            X