This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you cancel?

i have thought about this long and hard. with the recent behavior here, id like to just cancel my account. this forum has become ban happy and im done with it. you can keep going and placate the ppl you want. the ppl that you ban are the heart and soul of quake. if they are uncouth, deal with it. that is q.
    Last edited by eieio; 03-28-2010, 08:22 PM.

oh, in the user cp, there is no way to cancel.

Comment

I have thought about this long and hard. With the recent behavior here, I'd like to just cancel my account. This forum has become ban happy, which is a good thing, but I fear it won't be enough. I encourage you to keep going, but you'll never be able to fully placate the people you want. The people that you ban are the heart and soul of everything that sucks in Quake. If they are uncouth, deal with it. Unfortunately, that is what's left of Quake.
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I have thought about this long and hard. With the recent behavior here, I'd like to just cancel my account. This forum has become ban happy, which is a good thing, but I fear it won't be enough. I encourage you to keep going, but you'll never be able to fully placate the people you want. The people that you ban are the heart and soul of everything that sucks in Quake. If they are uncouth, deal with it. Unfortunately, that is what's left of Quake.

Comment

I encourage you to keep going, to fully placate the people you want. The people that you ban are that sucks the heart and soul of everything in Quake. If they are account. This has become ban happy, which is a good thing, but I fear it won't be enough. e. uncouth, deal with it. Unfortunately, that is what's left of Quake I have thought about this long and hard. With but you'll never be able the recent behavior here, I'd like to just cancel my forum

Comment

Originally posted by powerzord View Post
            I encourage you to keep going, to fully placate the people you want. The people that you ban are that sucks the heart and soul of everything in Quake. If they are account. This has become ban happy, which is a good thing, but I fear it won't be enough. e. uncouth, deal with it. Unfortunately, that is what's left of Quake I have thought about this long and hard. With but you'll never be able the recent behavior here, I'd like to just cancel my forum
            For some reason, I'm sure thats how u looked at it, psycho
            This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
            Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

The whut'mongrils, say whut?

Comment

Gnounc's Project Graveyard Gnounc's git repo

Comment

Originally posted by gnounc View Post
                  haha classic

Comment

Originally posted by eieio View Post
                    oh, in the user cp, there is no way to cancel.
                    Last thing I remember, I was
                    Running for the door
                    I had to find the passage back
                    To the place I was before
                    "relax" said the night man,
                    We are programmed to receive.
                    You can checkout any time you like,
                    But you can never leave!

Comment

The ppl that you ban are the heart and soul of quake, and very sexy.
                      The ppl you want, i have thought about them long and hard.
                      You can keep going and placate… if they are uncouth, deal with it, theyre just too tired to win and too sexy for my q.
                      With the recent behavior here, id like to just cancel my membership to meninlove.com. This forum will become happy again.

Comment

Going to take this opportunity to post Kirx's clan again:

Comment

Originally posted by Wolv View Post
                          Going to take this opportunity to post Kirx's clan again:

hmmn I think Krix is the distinguished lookin dude in the white tank, far left.

Comment

Yeah, I got confirmation from him myself.

Chris: yah

Comment

Hhahahahahahahahahah

Ahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X