Deleting a thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting a thread?

I really, don't want to post another post since i have like four posts up at the moment.

However, i would like to remove this: http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...html#post75598 post, and there doesn't appear to be the option available.

I tried searching the forums for "Delete" and had no luck, even tried search "remove threads" nothing.

...is it too much to ask/request, the "delete/remove thread" that you created be re-instated so as not to bug, the most commonly (logged into quakeone.com) administrator with dumb requests of "please remove this thread."?

I mean sure, in a perfect world, we'd not be so rash and dumb for creating a pointless thread to begin with but, fuck, people make mistakes.

The reason i want the above thread removed is its un-relavent, also is it not possible to edit a "threads" name?

As it doesn't appear to be so, as the thread that is relavent and shows my resolution to my issues of running proquake on linux, is here: http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-hel...html#post74637

However due to the fact, at the original time i created that THread i named it stupidly proquake / darkplaces, so in the (recent postings) part of the site, ppl only see "proquake / darkplaces" though it did say linux after darkplaces, however i'd like to change that thread title to "Proquake (linux)" as it is, fairly close to being a complete guide, and i will be updating, it further and possibly re-organizing it more concisely afterwards.

However, i think it'd be a handy feature for this website to have if we could remove our own threads.

Sorry for rambling.

On most forums you can only delete posts, not threads (here on quakeone.com you do this by clicking edit first, then there is a delete option).

On some forums you can only delete a post as long as it is the last post in the thread (i.e., nobody posted afterwards).
    dfsp*spirit
    my FPS maps

Comment

Working...
    X