Just as of recently, NOISE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as of recently, NOISE

I'm 100% for Quakeone.com running Ad's, but lately you need not even "hover" across the AD's, the foking things play video's and audio's without provocation.

If I hear another "Ring Ring" I'll shoot myself.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Hello Mindf!3ldzX,

which browser do you use ?
    I use firefox and never see any adds.
    You simply need these 2 plugins: noscript and adblock plus

Hope this prevents you from suicide

Best wishes,
    Seven

Comment

Lol, I dont want to exterminate Quakeone.com's Ad based revenue,I just want the ads to SHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh... heheheh
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

get adblock plus, addon for firefox.. you can block the ads that are intrusive. I normally check them out first before I block them tho.. The ones that play sound are the worst!

Comment

fok seven beat me to it i must have over looked his post

Comment

all i ever get is world of warcraft adds and im all like fu no

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
              all i ever get is world of warcraft adds and im all like fu no
              There's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjamonkeyz View Post
                get adblock plus, addon for firefox.. you can block the ads that are intrusive. I normally check them out first before I block them tho.. The ones that play sound are the worst!
                I did this the other day... just as I was about to put some led in my hed. Saved me an expensive doctor bill!

The ads were just to much to handle.

My browsers runs faster now to!
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Oh my god. Now the advertisements are automatically playing audio and video.
                  I don't care about this guy playing Fallout New Vegas and talking to me whilst playing.

Comment

Originally posted by bFeared View Post
                    Oh my god. Now the advertisements are automatically playing audio and video.
                    I don't care about this guy playing Fallout New Vegas and talking to me whilst playing.
                    Bingo. Auto playn Vid+Sound = eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek the horror!!??? I know im not the only one who leaves quakeone.com open while playing on the Q1 server's. and this recent type of advertisement rapes/annoys Q1 gaming,on a bandwidth level and a strategic level (listening plays a big role in Q1)

Comment

I just downloaded this and it took care of all ad's

Adblock for Chrome - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Its adblock for chrome

Comment

Working...
                      X