Mark's Quakeone.com Resurrection Banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark's Quakeone.com Resurrection Banner

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1yhoFTqJ0"]It's not the end of my world! Life goes on...[/ame]
    Last edited by Q -Mark [0!0]; 05-20-2011, 07:26 AM.

I like Phenom's best.

Comment

A tie for Phen and Disco's.
      I lean a bit more toward Disco's but only if he fixes the shadow's location (should be on opposite side of the text)

Comment

Phenoms is dope, but im partial to the streak of lightning in Disco's, and the lightning is tradition at this site !!
        i gotta see a bright bolt !
        Last edited by StatiC; 01-08-2011, 03:05 AM.
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

looking good mark
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

http://quakeone.com/~images/header-new.jpg
            I wanna know what's up with this banner lol
            funny part is kimpone.com takes you here

Comment

lol appears to send out a notification to our personal email. Removed the post as it was unneeded/rude but not any grounds to issue a real warning on (not like it was harsh language ect).

As for the banner part. Something that effects the actual webpage is not something I have any control over. I can't even change "titles". Tried setting mine to "The Scourge of Armagon" didn't save lol. My part is just forum related - move/edit/delete posts.
              However I wouldn't mind setting something up if the banner idea will be done. Get one to do a news post with the general rules which include the obvious no nudity, has to be Quake related, dimensions ect. Then afterwords select the top 10 (selected by admins/mods) then get the community to vote on it and top 3(?) will get thrown into the rotation of banners allowing a total of 4 banners (old still in mix).

Comment

Dayum Disco!
                Thats some sic slik Graffix dude.... almost looks like a ss,its so phat!
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

My super awesome banner and photoshop skills

My Little Computer
                  Intel Core i7 3770K processor 3.5 4 LGA 1155
                  ASUS Deluxe Intel Z77 ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1155 Motherboard P8Z77-V DELUXE
                  Corsair Vengeance Blue 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM Dual Channel Memory Kit
                  Seasonic PLATINUM-1000 ATX 1000 Power Supply
                  Blue-ray DVD burner
                  OCZ-Vertex Solid State ATA Hard Drive 30 gigs
                  Hitachi ATA Hard Drive 1TB
                  Cooler Master HAF X Full Tower
                  Windows 7 Ultimate x64
                  Sony Surround Sound 5.1
                  Cyborg M.M.O.7 Gaming Mouse
                  The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate

Comment

^ I think that one is the current leading candidate.

Comment

got classic lack of punctuation and misspellings, its fun for the family
                      My Little Computer
                      Intel Core i7 3770K processor 3.5 4 LGA 1155
                      ASUS Deluxe Intel Z77 ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1155 Motherboard P8Z77-V DELUXE
                      Corsair Vengeance Blue 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM Dual Channel Memory Kit
                      Seasonic PLATINUM-1000 ATX 1000 Power Supply
                      Blue-ray DVD burner
                      OCZ-Vertex Solid State ATA Hard Drive 30 gigs
                      Hitachi ATA Hard Drive 1TB
                      Cooler Master HAF X Full Tower
                      Windows 7 Ultimate x64
                      Sony Surround Sound 5.1
                      Cyborg M.M.O.7 Gaming Mouse
                      The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate

Comment

lolololol

Comment

The gray theme doesn't flow well for me. I like the dirt brown that Quakeone.com currently has. feels more like home for a Quake community site. The gray makes it feel cold and empty more like Q2 specifically which I played Quake 2 for maybe a total of 3 hours then gave up.
                          QuakeOne.com
                          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

the color scheme of THIS site and the members and content are what made me choose it as my quake home as opposed to runecentral.com
                            the earthy colors are dope
                            __________________________________________________ ____________

this feels a bit too cold and futuristic.. i love a purple grey and black scheme, but it would suit my car, not a quakeone website...
                            Try playing around with more earthy colors, try, try, try again...
                            keep doing it, experimenting, get feed back and you'll hit it..
                            im too lazy to do it
                            Last edited by StatiC; 03-11-2011, 12:20 PM.
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Have to agree, that greyscale makes it more suiting for Quake 4 in my opinion.
                              Quake 1 was brown, can't deny that. It'd be kinda like me making a Patriot site for Canada and use the colors Blue and Yellow

Comment

Working...
                              X