No announcement yet.

Mark's Quakeone.com Resurrection Banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mark, maybe you and Phen could work together. Please don't get me wrong they both look good, but it's like there are missing something, just a thought....

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
      Got the point... Thanks for your ocmments working on another something soon
      dont spend a bunch of time perfecting your presentations, this is not a conference on biotechnology.
      Make some rough copies, keep "suped up ones" for yourself for possible release, and let us go crazy and give u input on your rough drafts, then it could be perfected, cause no matter how "perfect" your shit looks, we always will have something to add to it (justifiably or not). heh'
      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
      sigpic

Comment

i puked a lil bit... at dp's thunder bolt... it was ugly, compared to the old bolt in the kimpone.com ad, april fools... day banner.

= original gl quake.

Or it may of been qrack... i dunno.

my bad its dp's just disco has his shaft configured all blahy.

Comment

u took the word "earthy" a bit too literally...
          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
          sigpic

Comment

you know, im kinda feelin that first one, but the transparency is killin me...
            and the banner needs more done too it instead of a damn scrag there lol, no offense...
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            sigpic

Comment

I think he's using the Scrag part as part of a news feed - so the Scrag won't be there once news is updated. Most news updates have a image in them.

Comment

Keep up the good work Mark
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

make the transparent background 90% opaque.. it shouldn't be that transparent!
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

too quick... YOU ARE NOT DONE YET MARK !!! more examples please... honestly this should take like a month, with alot of criticism until its been made perfect... and tons of rough copies.. dont be shy, show us all your ideas..
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks more Quake 2 than Quake 1 for me. Very "space-y" and then the landscape shot reminds of of Q2's intro movies

Q1 was Medieval - castles, ruins, fortresses

Comment

If I wanted to create a CTF map for Quake how would I begin doing such a thing?

Comment

Well I do have Seven's email but not something I'd pass around unless he gives it to you himself. I'll pass a email off to him with yours so he can send you a message.
                          Also good thing you did mention you sent me a email here, as for whatever reason it was in my "Junk Mail" folder in Hotmail. You spam in the past? lol

Comment

Still not liking the wallpaper/background choice. It's more QuakeTwo than QuakeOne.
                            That choice is pretty much the intro of Quake 2.

Comment

You're on the right track though Mark, experiment and ye shall receive feedback...
                              are u suggesting up above there that every user will be able to customize the look and layout to their liking ? that sounds pretty good to me, and if we could do that, shhh, dont tell anyone, but i would keep mine the same as it is now...
                              i've come to the conclusion that if it aint broke dont fix it !
                              but keep at it, u just may strike gold...
                              SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                              sigpic

Comment

Solecord is set in his ways ... and I might add ... there is nothing wrong with that.

NOW ... that being said, I do have a way that you could potentially channel your hyperactivity into something that has a better than average chance of being productive ... (!)

Make Quake HUD graphics! This is not a joke. Not a joke at all.
                                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                                X