Can I change my nickname?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change my nickname?

I don't really want my nickname as my normal name anymore.

Private message me what you want your new name to be.

/To others, he has been in this forum at least 4 years. Some people like to change their names like underwear and if you are one of those people, I need not finish the sentence ... an identity crisis isn't something that becomes a QuakeOne admin crisis. But given this participant has been here a long, long time I have no qualms.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Murphy View Post
      I don't really want my nickname as my normal name anymore.
      Well what's your new name gonna be!?
      uakene.com

Comment

Like the new name. I'd request to have my name be "OoPpEe" instead of "ooppee" (I was lazy when registering lol) however havent been here for 4yrs lol

Comment

Originally posted by OoPpEe View Post
          Like the new name. I'd request to have my name be "OoPpEe" instead of "ooppee" (I was lazy when registering lol) however havent been here for 4yrs lol
          Oops! I coincidentally clicked all the wrong stuff in the admin controls and you got renamed to "OpPpEe" when my cat ran across my keyboard.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

lmao - I'm sure I would of been wtf when I tried logging in next if that stuck.
            TY on the change.

Comment

lmao - I'm sure I would of been wtf when I tried logging in next if that stuck.
              TY on the change.
              whats it mean tho ??
              i look at it and i think to myself, "uh-oh, pee pee"... please tell me im wrong
              SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
              THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
              sigpic

Comment

lmao it's a Nickname my dad gave me YEARS ago.
                Not sure is your remember the KFC Beachball:
                [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb5tvEsOch4]YouTube - Kentucky Fried Chicken Oopee is a Ball 1990[/ame]
                The Oopee ball.

Well it started off with that. Dad was calling me oopee as when it was released, and during it's releasing I was playing Summer hockey and I had a VERY bad week (I was a goalie). Well when it came out - I couldn't catch the damn fucker either. So couldn't stop a puck and couldn't catch a beachball (keep in mind this ball is 50% water too - it wobbled mid air). So my dad started calling me oopee. The nickname stuck and when we finally got the internet YEARS later, and when I registered my hotmail - oopee was taken - so I put in ooppee and ever since then that's what I've gone as.

Comment

don't worry baker, i won't ever need to change mine.
                  "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

lmao it's a Nickname my dad gave me YEARS ago.
                    Not sure is your remember the KFC Beachball:
                    YouTube - Kentucky Fried Chicken Oopee is a Ball 1990
                    The Oopee ball.

Well it started off with that. Dad was calling me oopee as when it was released, and during it's releasing I was playing Summer hockey and I had a VERY bad week (I was a goalie). Well when it came out - I couldn't catch the damn fucker either. So couldn't stop a puck and couldn't catch a beachball (keep in mind this ball is 50% water too - it wobbled mid air). So my dad started calling me oopee. The nickname stuck and when we finally got the internet YEARS later, and when I registered my hotmail - oopee was taken - so I put in ooppee and ever since then that's what I've gone as.
                    hah ! nice story... and sentimental..
                    i knew it couldnt have possibly been what i thought it was but imz iz KrayZiez yo !
                    Mine came from a track by 2pac called "static", "static is the last thing u know when u see me !" - 2pac

waaay back in the counterstrike 1.5 dayz before that i always went by 444 and TomskieZ pre 2001, i only played quake on Hydro...!'s comp..

ps: i always did like Quadraptors' nickname, its got meaning too.
                    Last edited by StatiC; 02-28-2011, 09:00 AM.
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                    sigpic

Comment

Can I change my Quakeone.com name to "BaughtAHondaButIShouldaBoughtAMitsubishi"?

thnx.
                      QuakeOne.com
                      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I would like to change my nickname too.
                        Last edited by RangerC; 05-10-2011, 06:42 AM.
                        Modding like it's 1999! HELL YEAH!
                        Operating Engine: Engoo
                        QuakeC Compiler: vqcc.exe

Comment

I would like a nickname that's not stupid.
                          Scout's Journey
                          Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Working...
                          X