No announcement yet.

Bad Reputation??? What for!?? How so?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Reputation??? What for!?? How so?!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1yhoFTqJ0"]It's not the end of my world! Life goes on...[/ame]
    Yes... Very very bad boy !
    18.18%
    No... Just stop kidding around !
    27.27%
    Get out of here...
    18.18%
    Never mind...
    36.36%
    Last edited by Q -Mark [0!0]; 05-20-2011, 05:46 AM.

Your options are horrible, and I refuse to vote.

Mark is cool though, thats for sure!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Fok u

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0] View Post
        Am I bad?!??
        Yes, yes you are j/k - I did just rep ya too lol

Comment

I thought I understood Reputation points.
          It says I have a total of 26 Reputation Points , and I have a Reputation Power of 8....
          Ok, so I am presuming Reputation points are added and subtracted.... somehow. Good Rep points VS Bad Rep Points. I have ATLEAST one bad Rep that I know of, because it said "Mindz farted again" , and I think it revolved around Vis'd maps FOQ/=Peg= . I probably was on my MAN-CYCLE when it happened.

http://quakeone.com/usercp.php <--- click for your Control Panel, and scroll down to see Reputation's recieved, good OR bad!

vBulletin Manual <- This somewhat explained things, but still riddled with holes,lacking information.
          My understanding of Reputation points? I understand many things, this isn't one of them!!! HEHEHE.....
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Okay I just did some homework....

When you sign up, you automatically have 10 Rep Points to start with. ( I checked out three members of Quakeone.com who have ZERO post's, and they all have 10 Rep Points. This how I established everyone gets 10 Rep Pts to start off with!!!

QuakeOne - Quake 1 Resurrection - View Profile: Mindf!3ldzX (Shows me 8 Rep Pts showing on Quakeone.com via HOMEPAGE left Menu ,with total of 26 in my CP)

QuakeOne - Quake 1 Resurrection - View Profile: gothiccandy (Shows having 4 Rep Pts via HOMEPAGE left Menu, yet it says she has 18 total Reputation Points TOTAL in her CP.

I peeked at Mark's Repuatation levels (both on HomePage Menu far left, AND Mark's total Reputation Points, which WAS 17 points total.

This stuff is more confusing than it was 30 minutes ago, thats a fact. I give up until an almighty knowing (Baker,Sole, people who are familiar with vBull!)

Comment

In America... First you get the +rep, then you get the power, then you get the women

I give rep every now and then, it has to be something rep worthy though. I've been on a couple forums where it's all about your "REP points" its kinda cool but I don't see it playing a major part in this community (yet).
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Ha! Ha! I voted for all options and didn't read one ha! Ha!

Comment

Working...
                X