My cousin is most distressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cousin is most distressed

It would seem that someone may have accidentally banned his account for "no reason specified". Please do something about this and unsuspend him, he's only trying to be a good member.

whats his member name and I'll look into it.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Unbanned.

But your cousin is spamming several forums. I think what the moderator of following site's comments sum this up well:

America's Education System Is Fine - Straight Dope Message Board

"Some of these points are worth of debate, samusaran253, but I see you've made this same post on at least six other forums this morning and we frown upon that kind of thing here. "

It's more like 50 forums (!).
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Something doesn't smell right :\

Comment

Originally posted by Efess View Post
          Something doesn't smell right :\
          And if that proves true, does not take much time to fix in the future.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

febreze ?
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UnendingRequiem View Post
              It would seem that someone may have accidentally banned his account for "no reason specified". Please do something about this and unsuspend him, he's only trying to be a good member.
              For future reference ... it is more useful to not to post from the same IP address as your "imaginary friend":

UnendingRequiem:

samusaran253:

Comment

Lol.

grapes
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Baker on top of shit. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X