Site Launch Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Launch Thanks

Everyone who helped put together this site would like to thank those that have helped us get off to a solid start, including everyone that has registered or just showed up.

And special thanks to:

Echlon at www.quakedev.com for the banner link and the news posting.

Net-Tyme at www.net-tyme.com for the banner link replacing the dead Singed.Net site banner.

Jackhole for the the banner at QuakeBoard.Net who has for years been a great supporter of many Quake projects in the community.

Megazoid at Quake Terminus for inviting me to be an editor at the site about a year ago.

Slot Zero at Rune Central for his ongoing community support dating a long time back.

Spirit at Quaddicted for the front page announcement.

(And to the long time supporters, like vb and Entar who have repeatedly posted in our obsolete false-start forums over the last year and still haven't given up on posting here, heh. We made and scrapped this site like 6 times ... no kidding).
    Last edited by Baker; 03-11-2006, 12:56 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

And special thanks to:

Func_Msgboard for running QuakeOne.com as a news item. Func_Msgboard is the defacto home of single player and deathmatch development for Quake.

and to ...

Inside3D.com for announcing the site on their homepage. Inside3D is site where developers hang out and write tutorials and code.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Another note: Crash of Clan Rum has announced the site on the http://www.clan-rum.org home page.

Comment

woo i3d!

Hell, I even wrote that post...

Not that anyone goes to the front page anymore, cause they dont realize Error and I try to keep it decently up to date...
        Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Working...
        X