Site Loading/Speeds Past Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Limit "Fancy image sigs" to people with 100 posts or more.
    This wouldn't fix the plethora of <100post'ers who already have images gracefully loading in their sigs, just an idea.
    Next Phenom will suggest they shouldn't have avatars or be able to pick their own name.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
      Next Phenom will suggest they shouldn't have avatars or be able to pick their own name.
      hahahahahahahahahaha

As shitty as my voice is this morning and the fact im losing my voice : Nullified once I read that.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

You'd be amazed at how fast pages load when you don't have to download images and javascript. When my internet craps about I usually plugin my 3G connection so I can still send emails, but browsing the forums with all these people posting images every other 2nd post becomes almost impossible so I switch that type of stuff off in situations where I don't need them and internet resources are scarce.

If you wanna be hardcore post some shit with lynx(text based browser).

After that if you wanna be alpha hard core try a cinnamon pop-tart!
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Cinnamon pop-tart, wow been years since ive even eatiin a pop-tart, bro u just sent me to the store to get some pop-tarts.. adding them to the shopping list for tonight.

Comment

hmm havent really noticed any difference, beside that sometimes it can take up to a minute or so to post a quick reply, but thats not really something from only the last week or so, ive noticed that before too, it comes and goes, sometimes its superfast, sometimes its slow
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
            X