• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD http://bestprizedraw.com

bestprizedraw.com PLEASE MAKE IT STOP
    "

Haha ...

/Get Firefox + Adblock Plus
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Malicous Link Solecord can kill it.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

/facepalm i forgot to reinstall adblock plus , thanks for reminding me. but still fok that popup ~~
        "

Comment

Looking at blocking... do you have a screenshot of the ad BTW? No biggie if you don't just curious? I haven't seen that ad myself before hah... I switched the web site to use straight up Google Ads and I'm getting targeted ads from Google based on what I've searched in Google. So apparantly you're searching for bestprizedraw.com haha (j/k)

Comment

When you get that ad come up, can you copy and paste the URL of the full ad? Not just "bestprizedraw.com" but the FULL URL which the ad takes you to? I need the full URL to block...

I set it to block "bestprizedraw.com" but I think I have to provide the full URL... I guess if you don't see it any more it's blocked and we're all good, otherwise copy/paste the full URL here and I'll make sure it's fully blocked.
            Last edited by Solecord; 10-22-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Sole --- on a more personal note --- Omi is getting "gay dating services ads" (little-squirts.com and such). And I'm trying to shield him from embarrassment. I'm trying to discretely bring this up.

Is there anything you can do to help him out?
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I'll look into that

Comment

Working...
                X