stupid link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid link

may i ask why is it when i hit the quakedev link im taken to some japanesse review for some adult chat site?
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

dev.quakeone.com has been down for years?
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

oh, front page , Links section ,

Originally posted by quakedev link on frontpage,links section
      A two-shot dial This word is often used party line, such as dating sites, you know what that means exactly? This two-shot word is a word that can be used in the sense of what you can enjoy conversation and chat with the other party, without being disturbed by anyone else as can be seen in the nuances of somehow. Do you have anyone who has actually used a dating site and this party line then? For men, there is or can chat and can talk with the type of women, but it is something I am glad if someone to talk to for your own without female partner is disturbed anyone? Female partner because or me to chat or who to talk to your own as its meaning, but that two-shot this, I'm able to enjoy and chat conversation without being disturbed by anyone really is. So or can be or will be able to talk deep that I can not speak in chat conversations and up to now by this, to become intimate with women partner more, I'm enjoying the sites and dating party line really it seems to be quite important point for people, being able to talk to your partners on the two-shot. By using this effectively and you also dial a two-shot, why do not you try to find a new meeting?
      I'm sure it used to be a legit link ha ha
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 10-25-2012, 08:55 AM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

removed hah

Comment

Working...
        X